• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They run anywhere from $900 for a basic SUN to $4500 for a German or U.K. made H.P Velotechnik or ICE trike. TerraTrike is based out of Grand Rapids, MI and they run in the $1200 range.

Both the wife and I have Catrikes. They are made in Orlando, FL and have a lifetime warranty on the frame. Ours were in the $2300-$2500 range. Victory Bike Shop in Kokomo specializes in trikes and they have the largest inventory in Indiana. They also have their own YouTube Channel. The owner is very, very pro-gun and it is probably the most politically incorrect place in Indiana. Lots of trikers hang out there and it is a laugh a minute.

If you ever what to meet up and ride, let me know. The bike shop has a Catrike loaner that I could borrow and let you try out. We have ridden the Panhandle Pathway in Winimac, the Monon in Indy, the Cardinal Greenway from Muncie to Richmond, and the Nickle Plate from Kokomo to Rochester. I've also ridden from Greentown to Elkhart on my Catrike Expedition in one day, (115 miles).

victorybikeshop.com

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ELN12S6O5JEOH8hx83RBg

Catrike Recumbent Trikes

I never have the time.
    Though I probably should.
    Got on the scale at the docs. Yikes.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    No Xbox, but I do ride one of these. Put in 32 miles yesterday and had a fun time. Stick to the local trails, of which there are plenty up around here.

right.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0y5-CGRM6w

Catrike Expedition... Nice ride. I had one several years ago I bought used for $1,700 and I wish I hadn't sold it. It became a Giant carbon fiber road bike which eventually became a Tavor. Does the Tavor count? I also enjoy driving at Online Racing Simulator | NASCAR, Open Wheel, Sportscars & More | iRacing | Simracing | iRacing.com Motorsport Simulations. Anyone who is a driving or racing enthusiast should really check them out. A bit expensive but a hell of a lot cheaper than racing (and especially crashing) in the real world and it does scratch the itch. My dad ran 21 Indy 500s and my first laps around the Speedway in the iRacing sim were memorable, almost overwhelming. The closest I'll ever come to knowing "what it's like out there".

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    51 years old and played two rounds of COD Ghosts this morning before I came to the shop...

I hadn't played a video game since the 80's and a couple of years ago my cousin hooked me up on XBox and I have been netflixing, youtubing, and gaming ever since...

Plus I have an action figure collection...G I Joes mostly...:)

Top Bottom