• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    heading to the show this coming weekend and dont know what i should do... i have about 1200 to spend the wife wont let me get an AR so should i grab all the ammo i need for my XDM and my 24/7.. or go for a new ?:dunno:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    It depends, do you mean your wife won't let you get another AR or no AR at all?

Get a Dillon reloader or AR mags and give the rest to a Divorce atty as a retainer.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Buy an AR complete lower and you can pick up a complete upper any time. This way, you are not buying an "AR". You can order any upper you want and have it shipped to your home. If this doesn't work, take a look at the newly released Taurus PT709. It's a newly released slim carry pistol costing around $350.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Why is the wife against the AR? 1200 is 1200 and you could get a nice AR and have some money to spare. The pistol is good but it supposed to buy you time t0 get to the AR. Is it because its an evil black rifle? You could get an AK or a good shotgun.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    $600 to ammo for the XDm.

$600 to the training venue of your choice to learn how to use it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    she would wup me if i got a assault rifle ...

Well you're in luck my friend, because an AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle.

It's a common misconception (often repeated by the media), but the AR-15 is the CIVILIAN version of the military M-16, or M4, which are indeed assault rifles.

The biggest difference is that AR-15s are semi-automatic. M-16s and M4s are capable of full-auto (or 3 round burst), thus making them assault weapons.

And if you REALLY wanna nit-pick, "assault" is a verb anyway. You can "assault" someone with a deer rifle, handgun, knife, broom, toothpick, whatever-- but you don't hear near so much about "assault brooms".

So go ahead and get that AR, and when your wife asks, you can educate her with a smile on your face!

I operate a hotel on Indy's southside, so come see me when you need a place to sleep.

msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    tried that one already...thats what i was telling her about the "assault" rifle... so i think i just might add to the handgun collection..

I love this .............:yesway::yesway:

So go ahead and get that AR, and when your wife asks, you can educate her with a smile on your face!:ar15:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    icon5.gif
    anybody have good idea???

I had a good idea once... it got lonely and left.:n00b:

Since permission is not working, start planning on a strategy of forgiveness.

Buy the AR! :rockwoot:

55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    Spend a hundred of the money on a nice dinner at Olive Garden for her, then you can use the rest of the money for your AR. I don't get it with the Olive Garden and women!!!!!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom