• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwilson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    franklin
    anybody ever been deer hunting and had someone shoot at you? not at a deer and the shot is close to you but mistaken you for the deer? came out of the woods at dusk one night 2 shots, could hear the slugs whistle by. jumped down in the ditch ran around behind him and asked what the he__ are you doing? reply was wanted to come down and ask for permission to hunt and saw a deer. told him the deer was me and to get the he__ out of here. alot of slobs out there

kwalls

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Bargersville
    Nope never had anyone shoot at me before. However, this old guy i work with had a guy a couple years ago shoot at him!! and the guy was also trespassing also! weird you mentioned that mwilson...

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Similar thing happened to me. Coming out of woods at dusk, flash light in hand, heard a shot then leaves falling from above my head. Kind of stange.:dunno:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Never had anyone pop rounds at me while I was deer hunting.

I have however popped a round to get the attention of trespassers and poachers once or twice...

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    “anybody ever shoot at you”
    Yes, on the beautiful inner city streets of the great city of Cleveland one summer night years ago. Good thing the little hoodlum was a bad shot. And those were the days before drive by shootings were popular. Back then it was unusual to have someone shoot at you unless you knew them. I was leaving a “pub” after a bachelor party and guess I made a good “practice target”. There is a lot more to this story concerning OC/CC, but I’ll leave that part for another thread…

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    MAN! OK... OK... When I was a teenager prolly 16-17 Me and some friend was going to Chicago to see Coal Chamber and Type-O-Negative Yeah we had been drinking and well partying like teens do the night B4. So me and my friend billy was laying in the Trunk as the back seats folded down. My friends driving got lost and went through a bad neighborhood in Gary Indiana Jamming Coal Chamber (Rayna was so hott) And we got shot at.... We woke up to them speeding and yelling "stay down" "stay down".... When we finally made it to safety they told us what happened and to our surprise there was a single hole going through the trunk right between me and Billy. We felt truly lucky that day. In the end we made it to the concert and got trashed beyond memory and woke up in our hotel room safe and sound. Thats something you just dont forget. Not to mention Rayna did a hot cage dance that show.... GIGGITY! GIGGITY!

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    The thing about that is he didn't even have the problem with me. He didn't want to find you on that property so he leaves me threatening messages and comes to find me on another property. It all worked its self out in the end.

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    just BB gun wars here. sadly, sometimes they escalated to something they should not be
    eg.. 10 pumps (oh yeah) back and forth from about 15 feet. probably enough to kill with pointed pellets.

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Yep, I carried a .177 cal BB around in my forehead for several years. I tried to remove it myself but it had grown in size and I couldn't get it out. I finally went to the doctor and had it cut out. He made an incision and got a foreceps on it and pulled like heck. When it came out it was almost a .30 cal ball. Calcium and I don't know what had grown around it. Nobody lost an eye but there were four more of us that had BBs stuck in them. Pretty stupid.

flash409

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Yep, I carried a .177 cal BB around in my forehead for several years. I tried to remove it myself but it had grown in size and I couldn't get it out. I finally went to the doctor and had it cut out. He made an incision and got a foreceps on it and pulled like heck. When it came out it was almost a .30 cal ball. Calcium and I don't know what had grown around it. Nobody lost an eye but there were four more of us that had BBs stuck in them. Pretty stupid.

i know a lady in texas that her kids was playing with a BB gun and it went off and hit his brother in the temple and killed him.. i used to do the BB war thing to but stopped after a close call to the face..
    i was alot younger when my step dad and i got shot at... we was fixing the fence on our farm and some people was trespassing and shot down the hill at us.. you could here the slugs hit the branches overhead.. my step dad got pissed and grabbed our shotgun out of the wagon and emptied it up the hill and all you could hear was 2 4 wheelers start up and tear out of there..

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Afew years back.
    I was coming home from my then girlfriends house in Cincinnati.
    Was riding along on Rt.50 thru Cleves to Batesville on my Motorcycle, when some punks decided to have "fun with the biker".
    It was around Midnight, when they passed me in the oncoming lane and did a U-turn.
    As the car came upon me and begin to pass, one leans out with a paintball gun and proceeds to plaster me with paint pellets.
    After stopping to clean the paint from my visor, I started off again and found them at the BP fueling up.
    I just simply pulled up in front of the car, stuck my hand in my jacket and sat there and stared at them until I assume someone called the law.
    When the cops showed up, they tried to say I was harrasing them until I pointed out I was covered in marker dye and to check their vehicle for the gun.
    When the 2nd cruiser showed up, they checked the car and found that, some open containers and a few other goodies.
    I was given a warning for acting "in a threatening manner" and not to repeat what I did but to call 911 and let them handle it. Then I was free to go.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Rumor had it the the words "To Whom It May Concern" were written on some of them.

Just because they are smart enough to write does not mean they are smart enough to aim them... ;)

On a side note I slept through 3 of them hitting danger close to me one night. SGM was mad as all get. Chewing on my posterior and wondering how anyone could sleep though that. I just started rubbing the patch on my right arm...

Top Bottom