• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    I hear they're getting back into the business, but the only guns I've seen for sale in my area is black powder. Noblesville/NE Indy...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    In Marion County: no chance.

I've heard that the Franklin, IN store sells them. I've not been in there for 3+ years, though.

-J-

Dirc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    In Marion County: no chance.

I've heard that the Franklin, IN store sells them. I've not been in there for 3+ years, though.

-J-

I actually live in Noblesville (Hamilton County), but work in Indy. Thought it might be worth a detour on the way home if there was one nearby.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I thought they were all selling guns again but if they don't have them "in stock" it's still an item you can order.
    One exception I can think of is the Wal Mart on Lafayette Rd & 65. The entire time I was in college they never even sold any kind of ammo except air soft pellets.

windellmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    No guns at the Franklin Walmart. They usually have a decent selection of ammo. None at the I-65 Greenwood store either. Both Columbus Walmarts have guns though.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Yeah, the US31 south Indy one does not have guns either. Good ammo though. Love shooting cheap Tula for practice.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    It's already been said, but ALL walmarts sell guns. You must first get someone to come to the sporting goods desk, then get them to show you the catalog of what is avail to them and prices. Next make your selection and pay for it. Now wait. Even the stores that stock guns only have a very limited selection on the racks and have to order most things, it's just the fact that so few people know about the catalog and being able to order from it that keeps people from doing it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    No guns at the Franklin Walmart. They usually have a decent selection of ammo. None at the I-65 Greenwood store either. Both Columbus Walmarts have guns though.

Thanks for the update on that. I could've sworn that I'd read on here that they were back in the business.

-J-

Top Bottom