Any Utah or handgun training classes in Northern IN?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    If you know of any Utah license classes or handgun training classes in Northern IN please share the info. I live in the Elkhart area and everything I've seen seems to be down Indy way. Thanks.

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I am conducting a Utah course in Gas City on August 1st http://www.eventbrite.com/event/369187249

I can also conduct a course in the Elkhart area if you have a group of people interested. Please send me a private message if interested.

Regards,

Jim

If you know of any Utah license classes or handgun training classes in Northern IN please share the info. I live in the Elkhart area and everything I've seen seems to be down Indy way. Thanks.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Hey Jim you may wanna see about interest for a NWI class, we are agrowing segment of INGO and I know of at least 3 people that would be interested.

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I have held UT classes in Northern IN, a couple in Ft. Wayne and one in Angola. PM me if you would like to schedule one, at your convenience. My schedule is pretty open at this time (except for the last weekend of July & last weekend of Aug. due to the Brickyard & Moto GP, due to commitment to the Speedway PD). I have not made it to Elkhart, South Bend or areas west of there in the 4 years that I've taught the UT class. I'd be happy to come up there to help you & anyone else in the area, get their UT CFP.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I'd be in for any class within 1.5 hours from Anderson. So, almost up to Kosciusko county (former Pierceton resident here, Hountz :) ). Gas city would be good too!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    northern indiana training

I wish this had been planned earlier. Next week, I'm driving from Elkhart County to Indianapolis Thursday evening for the class. I believe we need to be willing to sacrifice for training to better ourselves.

JimFloyd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will be posting the details for a Utah course in Elkhart in August in a few minutes. I can move your registration to that course if you wish and save you a drive to Indy. Just let me know...

Regards,

Jim

I wish this had been planned earlier. Next week, I'm driving from Elkhart County to Indianapolis Thursday evening for the class. I believe we need to be willing to sacrifice for training to better ourselves.

Top Bottom