• ...and so much more!
  • dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    Just an update ,
    As I said in an earlier post on this thread , I have the 6 1/2 inch judge and i love it . I just picked up the 3 inch judge with the 3 inch magnum cylinder :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Love it so much i just put the new Judge public defender Compact model on lawaway , So I am guessing I am a fan :D:patriot:

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Another Taurus fan here. Have owned several. 454 Raging bull. PT92. No problems at all. If you look at modern day manufacturing processes, Tuarus has been up to date. Mostly CNC production machines and 3D cad design. Even metal refining has become more of a science and less of an art form. With all this, it is hard to go wrong as long as the designing is good. Hard to go wrong with a revolver but semi-autos are more of a challenge. I try to stay away from new models until they are out long enough for the design to be road tested. Same goes for cars.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    I have been carrying their 1911 for a "daily driver" over 2 years now, it's been totally reliable, seen a great deal of range time and I couldnt be happier with it. They really got that one right.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Taurus fan here. I have the PT 24/7 Pro DS and the PT 24/7 Pro C DS both in 40 cal. Both have over 1000 rounds through each of them without a single problem. The accuracy is exceptional from both even the compact is quite good.

djmoore914

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    st john, in
    I have a PT145 and I absolutely love it. it looks awesome, I've never had a misfire, failure to feed, or failure to extract in 1000+ rounds. It's easy to operate and fits perfectly in my hand. The kick isn't bad at all. I've even had some women shoot it as their first time firing a gun and they can hit a 3 inch group at 7 yards. What more can you ask for?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom