Any talk of Indiana 2A Sanctuary counties or cities yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...388Vr6GlWSmS9stToHBEyNRIrYiRDRGrdvqsNySDfLqMI

82116865_10157169803834755_6529873787834335232_n.jpg

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have no idea what’s the most heavily armed county in Indiana but I don’t know of anyone in Perry County that does not own a firearm. Even the Democrats are pro 2AD during elections they have a big sign that says “Perry County Democrats support the 2 AD and the right to keep and bear firearms”.

Whats the vibe in other areas?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    Alfordsville
    I have no idea what’s the most heavily armed county in Indiana but I don’t know of anyone in Perry County that does not own a firearm. Even the Democrats are pro 2AD during elections they have a big sign that says “Perry County Democrats support the 2 AD and the right to keep and bear firearms”.

Daviess and Martin Counties are pretty much the same. I think you will agree that for most all of us in the southern part of the state, the divide between republican and democrat isn't over the 2A for the most part.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

South of US 50 I'd say gun ownership is over 90%. I don't think I knew anyone who didn't own guns until I left Washington County.

Bounty Hunter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    There you are.
    Aww..... That's cute. But it's Facebook.
    I don't do Facebook in my cave. How do real people sign up? You know, actual adults.

Follow the link above, find your county. These people have already started the ball rolling. You will have to get with the person for your county. I understand its facebook, but it put me in touch with the person that started the petition in my county and it is moving fast. I am meeting him in the morning to get the forms for signing others up. Facebook is not my favorite thing either, but it put me in touch with who is moving my county......

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I heard second hand that Decatur county just voted and became a 2A sanctuary county in the last few days. I tried to find it but not seeing it. Can anyone confirm it?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Southern Indiana has always been this way. The blue-collar/Christian/gun-owning democrats who haven't been welcome in the DNC for years still exist. Before there were open primaries in Indiana (you couldn't pick your party when you walked in) many were registered D's for local/county elections since there might be 11 D's running for Sheriff and an R running unopposed.

Needless to say this comes as a bit of a shock to people not from Indiana.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Needless to say this comes as a bit of a shock to people not from Indiana.

Not realy, even in the horrible state of illannoy the southern counties democrats are pretty much all big 2A supporters. In fact I trust their support more than the northern republican counterparts and their voting records show this. Down south it is hard to get elected to anything with an "R" next to your name even though the people are mostly conservitive. This is mostly because of the extensive union membership in this area. Jim.

Top Bottom