• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluehdflhrs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I never leave home with out my Kahr PM9.I have had all the others and they don't stand up to the PM9.Very easy to carry and shoot.I think its the best of the pocket guns.

cubstuff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Indiana
    I would put my input on the Ruger LCP380. However, I have had both the Lasermax and the Crimson Trace version. I prefer the Crimson Trace version as it is easier to activate and deavtivate the laser. Lasermax version is approx $100 cheaper though.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    Could be a little large for a "Pocket Pistol", but I'm thinking about getting a Remington R51 when they hit the market.

toddcraft33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Camby
    I love my LC9. That being said it is not the right pocket pistol for everyone. I would have to say it is on the larger side to be considered a pocket carry gun, but being a larger guy I usually get by with it. The LC9 has a really long trigger pull that takes some getting use to. The trigger pull isn't heavy, just long. The nice thing about it is I can always count on it to fire correctly. I've put about 800 rounds through it and never had a FTF, or a FTE. I don't know how someone could carry a gun that they constantly have problems with. The LC9 is just as accurate as the person shooting it. I bought mine so that I could carry it in my shorts pocket during the summer, but I like it so much it has become my EDC all year.

Top Bottom