• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itstheKman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Waaaay Southwestern Indiana
    I am thinking of applying for a job as one of these and just wanted to hear from those who currently do this. What would you say the pros/cons be? Any advice? Anybody who used their own vehicle? Decent pay?
    I have no experience with this but I am good with tools and am organized and reliable.

Any input is appreciated!
    :ingo:

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I did it off and on weekends/nights/ and days off regular work. I got paid per the job plus upgrades and spifs if I sold more items. Never would have got rich.. I already had the experance and tools and van so I just did it for extra cash. No 401 k no insurance, litlle instruction. If you have no experance you will learn lots of the stuff fast. You also have to get doing it very quickly if you want to make the cash. I had a couple of helpers and we could install a dish in 2 hours tops. 3 to 4 a day if the places were close enough.

If that is all you can get go for it. Outside work is chalanging. Be prepaired to shell out some cash on a good hammer drill and some ladders cause they do not supply them either.

Top Bottom