• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    Wilbur Wright is nice in the morning when there's no one there and the range is all yours. Also there's no official time limit. If your good with only 50 yards I'd suggest it. There's no rapid fire allowed but if you don't go overboard on the trigger no one will probably get fussy.

Mid afternoon when every lane is full your lucky to get a spot within an hour. Then it could be another hour wait to put your targets up. Then another hour to be polite and take your targets down....go in the morning.

aarndt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Indianapolis,IN
    I used to be a member out at Cloverdale Conservation Club, depending on if you live on the west side of Indy, its a good place. Cheap membership, outdoor range. 50 yard and 100 yard. Weekday mornings-afternoons were always a good time without distractions.

Cloverdale Conservation Club

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I used to go to Don's gun indoor range to shoot my M&P15T at their rifle lane. But they have lousy staffs and too far for me to drive up there so I go to Mitchell instead. 26 miles to Mitchell comparing 75 miles to Don's

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I used to go to Don's gun indoor range to shoot my M&P15T at their rifle lane. But they have lousy staffs and too far for me to drive up there so I go to Mitchell instead. 26 miles to Mitchell comparing 75 miles to Don's

You drove 75miles for dons!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I live 5 miles away and dont go there.

Also FCVCC is also not rapid fire friendly till they get the shoot bunker built then theyll allow hip draw. They are also getting steel soon as well.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    Yeah, I moved here to Bloomington not too long ago, I had no idea where to shoot except the lousy Don's Gun. But Don himself was pretty friendly unliked his staffs and over priced guns. But I don't go anymore so it's all good.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    WW out in New Castle will. it's a drive and it's only a 50 yard range, but if you get there early on weekdays, you can normally have the place to yourself. I've fired my .223, 762x54r and .30-06 there. Once I saw a guy with a Barrett .50- which was hilarious and awesome at the same time.
    ha you've seen that guy too, i think thats the same guy i seen out there with a lewis gun. its a good range, ive ran in to a few ingo guys out there as well.

Top Bottom