• JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Kimber Crimson Carry

Have you had one in hand yet?
    In my hand, the laser (not the switch, the actual laser) feels like it's in an awkward place. Going by the "booger hook OFF the bang switch" rule, my index finger crosses in front of the light when it's laying alongside the frame...
    How do you keep from that? :dunno:

plowman766

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Huntington
    This is somewhat primitive compared to a lot of other peoples wishes but I hope to find a nice savage 24 22/410 and a Marlin 57 or 57M I enjoy older guns that I missed in my youth

03A3

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Shaker Prairie
    I have to slightly revise my list already.
    I called Grant at G&R Tactical awhile ago and ordered the BCM A4 20" rifle.
    Been waiting a long time for Colt to come out with it, but they just won't.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    More than likely no new guns..unless I come across a nice deal on a M&P 9mm fullsize.

I think I will begin my foray into NFA..first I'm going to SBR my AR pistol and then get either a .22lr or .45 can.

PeterJLH09

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    Going this week or early next week to pick up a G23. Hopefully a 4th Gen. The I'd like, later on this year, to get my hands on a Kimber Ultra Carry II with Crimson Trace Grip!

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Well first on MY list is a Ruger 77/44. Ever since it became legal to use the .44 mag in a rifle for deer I haven't had the 20 ga. slug barrel back on my H&R. I just wish Ruger would sell one of their nicer laminate wood stocks for the 77/44. Not a huge fan of black plastic stocks.

Second, I STILL would like to own a 1911. I've been looking at the RI Tactical. Not the "best" but would be perfect for me.

:+1:on the Ruger 77/22. Almost bought one at Gander Mt a couple weeks ago. If it would of had nice wood stock it would have gone home with me,despite the fact that I hate paying Ganders Mts. prices.
    I already have a Colt 1911 but would really like a Kimber.
    Top of my list is probably a Glock 20 I really want a 10mm.
    Also want a CMP Garand. Had a Garand years ago but let someone talk me into selling it. Kick myself everyday for that decision.
    Still have to get myself an AR. Always wanted one just haven't bought or built one yet.
    Wow looks like I will be working a bit of overtime this year.:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Probably another .22 Suppressor, and I think Knives and Tomahawks will be on the list for this year.

Plus more Training Classes :rockwoot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll probably add another 1911 to the collection as well as a Hi-Power. In regards to rifles, I like the new Ruger Scout a lot, but will most likely end up with another AK47 or AK74.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    On my list for this year is a AR-15 in .223, Possibly a Bushmaster or DPMs, flat top carbine, 16" Barrel. Also been looking at .17 HMR caliber rifles. Really like the Savage 93R17 BTV !

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    I'm planning another busy year....

Need to get an Imbel receiver and do my FAL build. Then I would like to get my hands on a few C&R's as money allows. I'd kinda like to get a k98k action and build up a sniper clone using the scope my dad gave me. Wouldn't mind grabbing a 5.45 Saiga and doing a quick conversion on it...

All I know is my eyes are always much bigger than my wallet.... and my time.

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Replacing my TRP that I sold years ago and still miss. Definitely used with scratches and ...gasp... an idiot mark so I can shoot the **** out of it instead a new one like I had that I barely and carefully shot and treated like a safe queen.

Enjoy using my friends Trapper 44mag lever gun for deer, but I think he's tired of me borrowing and hauling around the woods for 2 weeks each year.

I'll be happy if I can acquire both of these in 2011:rockwoot:

Top Bottom