• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Saw lots of nasty houses while delivering for a previous job. One place you would stick to the floors and walls, another had a washing machine with black water in it - the stench gagged us, last house that I remember being bad, the cat urine smell hit you 5-10 feet before the front door.

This may not have been as bad, but there isn't any excuse for what was in the picture.

Was it that Mia guy/chick from Copblock Indy? Because that would be pretty frightening to see him/her under your table.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I'm guessing it was a gun-ish question.

These should answer any question:

you can OC or CC
    silencers are also called suppressors but never tubular gun mufflers. Silencerco ruined it.
    its a magazine, not a clip (unless it is) clear?
    ARs are better than AKs
    AKs are better than ARs
    get the lifetime ltch
    if you go to a gun show someone will fart and you will marinate in it. If you leave with a gun and not pink eye, you win.
    All Russian firearms are banned except the ones that aren't.
    cops suck, they will also take your wallet
    everone loves James Yeager except for those that don't
    Cory from range time was in the military, or he was discharged for a heart condition, or he ran away and went to jail, or he was generally discharged... Regardless, something happened.

Please Pm me my coupon, or we can meet in person for further gun related tidbits.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sometimes they come back.

84903.jpg

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    I'm guessing it was a gun-ish question.

These should answer any question:

you can OC or CC
    silencers are also called suppressors but never tubular gun mufflers. Silencerco ruined it.
    its a magazine, not a clip (unless it is) clear?
    ARs are better than AKs
    AKs are better than ARs
    get the lifetime ltch
    if you go to a gun show someone will fart and you will marinate in it. If you leave with a gun and not pink eye, you win.
    All Russian firearms are banned except the ones that aren't.
    cops suck, they will also take your wallet
    everone loves James Yeager except for those that don't
    Cory from range time was in the military, or he was discharged for a heart condition, or he ran away and went to jail, or he was generally discharged... Regardless, something happened.

Please Pm me my coupon, or we can meet in person for further gun related tidbits.

45.9mm glock 1911 revolver is the best gun ever because it goes bang when you put in a clip.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Papa in the house!

If you guys go, take some time to figure out the extra fixins you can put on a sammich. It'll take them from good to OMG. I like the catfish po-boy with cheese & bacon myself.

Some friends are having a crayfish boil soon and Mama & Papa are supposed to attend. We've bumped into each other but don't think papa knows who I am yet. :shady::shady:

After reading this, I went and had a Gulf shrimp PoBoy. Loaded with shrimp.

I used to work with a company that had a crawfish boil down in their New Orleans office every year. They would tie up the crawfish market for a month with an order of 5,000 pounds but alas, the company was bought out and the last boil was much smaller before it was discontinued.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like some guys in suits ruined all the fun.

New corporate culture. I went to what was advertised as an awesome corporate function with the new global company and it was pitiful. The old corporation knew how to party. Lots of stories of what happened in the French Quarter.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    B's Po Boy in Fountain Square is solid. Have you ever tried theirs?

I have eaten there several times! And was there for lunch today. Good food. The shrimp po boy is very good. I dont recommend the chipped beef. I didnt care for it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What the heck happened here? Did Papa Roux just troll INGO? Two post...that's it? Between this and all the other PR shenanigans, I'm sticking to Hank's brisket as my special Indy place.

Top Bottom