• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    Most likely something was done wrong on a half shaft replacement on my avalon and it's leaking a pretty significant amount of transmission fluid. Located SE side of indy. Who can get this fixed?

larrylegend

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Hancock County
    One thing you might try is to look for a forum for your car. If you google it you might find a page where someone has done that type of repair before and documented how to do it, there my even be youtube videos of the process. I do not know how to replace one, but you can buy Toyota parts online for cheap if you need them. Toyota of Dallas is one option.

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    One thing you might try is to look for a forum for your car. If you google it you might find a page where someone has done that type of repair before and documented how to do it, there my even be youtube videos of the process. I do not know how to replace one, but you can buy Toyota parts online for cheap if you need them. Toyota of Dallas is one option.

That's not a half bad idea. I check in on a forum for my wife's car, and get a lot of useful info from that. To "give back" to the forum, I posted an updated walk through on replacing shocks and struts, as the old one had missing images and the OP was long gone. You can find some incredibly useful info on the net, if you look.

Actually, a quick google got me this link --> Toyota Avalon, Solara, Camry Half-shaft Removal instuctions

Top Bottom