• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T4rdV4rk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    NWI
    You can also go to gunbroker. You can snag one for a little over 500 dollars if you pay attention. Of course you then have shipping and transfer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can also go to gunbroker. You can snag one for a little over 500 dollars if you pay attention. Of course you then have shipping and transfer.

Just call PSS and some others in the afternoon after they get their daily shipments Should be able to do much better than $500.

dolphinfanfoor

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Greenfield
    I called PSS everyday for 2 weeks ...along with alot of other gun shops in central indy....with no luck. Then..........i called Gander Mountain this past monday and one guy told me they do not have any ....BUT they have a couple in the back they are putting out for the grand reopening this weekend. So I was the dumbass waiting in line at 3am for the store to open.........and I did get one! Thx for all the help everyone!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I called PSS everyday for 2 weeks ...along with alot of other gun shops in central indy....with no luck. Then..........i called Gander Mountain this past monday and one guy told me they do not have any ....BUT they have a couple in the back they are putting out for the grand reopening this weekend. So I was the dumbass waiting in line at 3am for the store to open.........and I did get one! Thx for all the help everyone!

The early bird gets the Shield! Congrats.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield

Congrats and way to stick with it. Shield 7 round magazines in stock below if you're in the market

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9MM 7 RD 199350000 [199350000] - $32.95 : Greg Cote, LLC

Top Bottom