• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    I cant get to his website... it keeps saying it is harmful to my computer. Antone else getting this?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bite the Bullet is a Wilson Combat dealer. Located between Columbus & Seymour on Hwy 31, just south of Reddington. Would be about a 2.5 hour drive from Lafayette.

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Elmore's Website

OKay, so Over and Over again people were saying Elmores, so I wanted to see Elmore's website, and found their website is called elmoresfirearms.com, however google stopped me from going there. Instead it led me to a diagnosis page where it explained 2 times in the last month mallicious software had been downloaded without the user being aware.
    So Now I'm not so sure if I want to go on their website, but I am curious as to what the redflag is about, and if they have any ammo in stock.
    AS Follows:
    Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for elmoresfirearms.com
    What is the current listing status for elmoresfirearms.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 2 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-14, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-14. Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including delzzerro.cn/, updatedate.cn/, trughtsa.com/.
    This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS6402 (NFRAME), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    They probably are not aware of the problem, I go the notice too. I sent an email to let them know there was a problem and I'm sure they will take care of it. The link below will give you the info you need about them until they get the site repaired. Good people to do business with and they are the only shop in Indy that I'm aware of that have a number of high end 1911's.
    ELMORE'S FIREARMS, Indianapolis, Indiana

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Elmores is right around the corner from my house. They do have ammo in stock, however I would recommend Bradis or PSS for your ammo needs Elmores is kinda pricey on ammo. Elmores has more 1911 stuff than any other place I know, also AR's, Holsters ect. They also do quite a bit of gunsmithing, if you buy a part from them typically they will install it for free. If you need directions PM me and ill be happy to wright you some out...

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Definately Russ at Elmores for anything 1911, especially higher end pistols. But do not pay the tag, ask what the best out the door price is.

I was once going to trade in 2 Kimbers for a Nighthawk.... good deal financially but I just couldnt wrap that much $$ into a pistol.... :dunno:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Ed Brown, Les Baer, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, etc. Custom to semi-custom guns. I see that you are a Kimber fan. You don't have to sell me on Kimber. I own the following:

Pro Carry pre-Series 2
    Classic Stainless Target pre-Series 2
    Eclipse Custom 2
    Pro Tactical 2
    Team Match 2

And I love them all. Just wanted to try something different.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Ed Brown, Les Baer, Nighthawk, Wilson Combat, etc. Custom to semi-custom guns. I see that you are a Kimber fan. You don't have to sell me on Kimber. I own the following:

Pro Carry pre-Series 2
    Classic Stainless Target pre-Series 2
    Eclipse Custom 2
    Pro Tactical 2
    Team Match 2

And I love them all. Just wanted to try something different.
    Wow. I'm having Kimber envy. I only have the Pro Carry and a Gold Match Stainless.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom