• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Great cheap place to get lab testing done.

DNA Tests | Paternity Testing, STD Testing, Wellness Testing, Drug Testing, Lab Tests | ANY LAB TEST NOW

09AEC919-82C1-4AAA-9F21-110D5E34B8CD-4444-000003D79ACFB3B5_zps478f31ed.jpg

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Not bad at all considering a blood test with TSH, T3, T4, and Vitamin-D runs me about $250 after insurance.

I wonder how good they are, though.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    A local hospital outpatient lab quoted me $1050 for my wife's bloodwork. Labcorp was around $600. These guys were under $250.

It's a strip-mall concept. They draw your blood and send it off to be run. No prescription needed either! I can't speak to "quality", but they have to meet regulatory guidelines like every other place. Probably use the same equipment to run them but low overhead. They have a lot of occupational health contracts I think.

Their largest folder I saw was called "printcraft paternity". Not sure what that was about but it had "15% volume discount" sticker on it.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Very interesting. I've been going to Labcorp all these years, but I'm pretty ticked that DCL Labs here on the NW side is no longer doing blood draws, and I hate going to the St. V location.

I might have to look into it a little more.

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    DCL got purchased by LabCorp and is now a straight up reference laboratory, being why they don't do draws anymore. They're one of my company's clients. Medical labs are what we do.

Any Lab Test Now is one of a whole lot of different franchises all doing pretty much the same thing. Most of them do zero actual testing in-house, just drawing and sending samples to their own ref labs, usually places like LabCorp/DCL, Quest, CPL, ViraCor or any number of others.

Most physician labs aren't any different. Those might have a Clinitek for UAs, a Coulter LH500 for hematology, maybe something for coags, and there's an outside chance they'd have something for chemistry but not likely. Everything else is getting shipped somewhere.

ETA: I wish they'd test T3 as well as FT4. I'm not sure they do any estrogen testing either. Both of those are useful for an experiment I plan to run in the near future.

Last edited:

VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    The vampires are stealing my blood again in a couple of weeks. Want some? :): :rockwoot: TPOAb,TSIAb + @ 22 years of age!

That's some pretty deep thyroid stuff going on there. Most standard labs don't even have the equipment to test for those things, it's outside the scope of most chem analyzers.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This is great news. I have at least two draws a year for thyroid hormone regulation. We have a high deductible plan and rarely meet the deductible unless we have a pregnancy (no more of those) or a hospitalization (or cancer--but I'm good with a single experience). So the whole dang bill gets paid by me until I've paid $2400 out of pocket.

Since this is my 5-year mark, we'll be doing a lot of expensive stuff. I'll take every savings opportunity I can get.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm assuming its the one over near us. I've wondered if they're reputable. I've had this recurring rash since that crazy night in Port au Prince. Maybe I'll check them out.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I had my draw at 11am yesterday. I asked that they email me my results and I got them at 8am this morning as a scanned report. Awesome.

Regarding "reputable" or not, what would make a lab company not reputable? Low cost + fast results = good enough for me.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I had my draw at 11am yesterday. I asked that they email me my results and I got them at 8am this morning as a scanned report. Awesome.

Regarding "reputable" or not, what would make a lab company not reputable? Low cost + fast results = good enough for me.

And your :yesway: is good enough for me. :D

Top Bottom