• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    looking for someone well versed in tax law to help me develop books for my up and coming business... already have a system in place, but am tired of paying 200 dollars plus to have my tax's filed and still not really knowing what the guy at hr block is doing... will be willing to compensate for your time... not looking to be given a fish here, looking to be taught how to do it myself... this will be for filing my own incometax and my LLC stuff.
    also need to learn how to file sales tax... just recieved my indiana retail mercants certificate, but am still a little unsure on the entire process...
    shoot me a PM if you are interested...
    thanks in advance.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i work for myself so my taxes are fairly complicated, but i still think the money i give hr bock is money well spent. there is just so much to taxes and it changes every year

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    problem is i think there are differant categories of deductions and hr block never tells me whats what, they just do it... i would rather have more control over the situation

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Have you thought about using Intuit Quickbooks? That, along with Turbotax business should give you everything you need. The plus side is that you get to handle everything yourself.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    If interested, I'm a public accountant (doing very little tax work) and also run two small businesses (LLC's) on the side. At a minimum, I could at least share what I know about filing my personal return and how I handle my LLC's on the return.

I too think it very important to understand how the tax reporting works to ensure, as a business owner, you're capturing all of the necessary deductions/expenses available within the tax code.

I have no experience with Indiana sales tax reporting though.

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Top Bottom