Any idea when gander is having their next sale, cause their prices are horrible.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    They have some good deals on used guns, but, I've heard that's at the expense of the people selling them guns...

railbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Noblesville
    What is the big dislike for Dick's sporting goods, they are starting to carry tactical firearms and there ammo prices beat gander most of the time. I have bought guns from both and did not see a big difference, is there a reason not to support Dicks sports? I bought a Kahr PM45 at the Indy1500 for $725 gander wanted $850 the guy told me he paid more than $725 for there's.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I remember when Dicks came to town. I was so happy. This is great for the consumer, Dicks will compete with Galyans and prices will be low.

No sooner did Dicks get their stores built did they buy out Galyans.

Prices back up...

:(

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    That's a different idea too. I've never done that kind of thing, but I think it looks interesting. Have you ever done that or used that particular website?

I have not done it, but if 92% is accurate, I suspect it's a good deal because Gander Mountain has prices more than 8% above competition!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I looked at their american eagle 100rd packs last night which they've had on sale at $30 per 100. Normally it's $60 per 100, but last night it was $39 per 100.

They've also had sales where any new glocks would be $500, which is within reason with gift cards, but at the $650 they wanted for a new G19 gen 4 I was actually kind of insulted at how bad of a price that was.

The Greenwood Gander did, and I ssume at the price they had on it, probably still does. An FNP USG model for $750. I picked one up locally last year for just over $600. I saw that price and about pissed myself from laughing so hard. The only gun I have bought from there was a Remington 597. That was back in 07 if I remember correctly. I paid $129 for it. I also just picked up a Sog Seal Pup knife from there. I used my Christmas gift cards though, because I could not find anything else I wanted.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have not done it, but if 92% is accurate, I suspect it's a good deal because Gander Mountain has prices more than 8% above competition!

That's kind of what I'm thinking, but if they had their glocks for $500 deal I'd gladly go shopping.

Top Bottom