• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    If the Yotes go anywhere it would be north of the border. Most of the Hawks games are on CSN Chicago. Scotty left the Wings for a reason.

Grew up in Fort Wayne so the Komets grew my love of hockey.

ryang

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    I love the game and luckily still get to play competitively..unfortunately right now I am a Caps fan..the year is coming soon tho! (I feel like a cubs fan..)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I love the game and luckily still get to play competitively..unfortunately right now I am a Caps fan..the year is coming soon tho! (I feel like a cubs fan..)

If our people can stay healthy we have a legitimate shot.

P.S. Adam Oates was on a local sports radio show 9here in northern VA) 106.7 and Lavar Arrington asked him if he could beat up the Rangers coach, Oats said he definately could.

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    8886257341_eeb1081757_c.jpg

HAWKS WIN!!! Onto the Conference Finals against the Kings on Saturday!

What a great game, I am glad i went to see Detroit go home!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I would have like to see San Jose make it. They do well every year but cant get anywhere in the playoffs. Now its shaping up for a Pitt ( :puke: ) Blackhawk final. Bleh

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Last edited:

RyanGSams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Portage
    This game reminded me of the 2010 Hawks where it seemed every other game was tied going into the third or really friggin close going into OT. Great game. :rockwoot:

Seabrook's OT winning goal!

Brent Seabrook sends Hawks to WCF Video - NHL VideoCenter - Chicago Blackhawks

It was a great goal from Seabs. Glad he made up for sleeping in the 3rd. The coincidental minors should have never happened IMO. The ref should have just spread them apart and played on. I don't see what Saad did to deserve a roughing penalty.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Played a lot of street hockey as a kid. Hockey was kinda my first love sportswise. Im planning on watching the playoffs tomorrow. Stinks how they cleaned up a lot of the fights and stuff since that was the funnest part to watch.

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Played a lot of street hockey as a kid. Hockey was kinda my first love sportswise. Im planning on watching the playoffs tomorrow. Stinks how they cleaned up a lot of the fights and stuff since that was the funnest part to watch.

They had to clean up all the clutch and grab. It was slowing down the game and was just creating a garage league. I'd rather play and see a faster paced game with hits. The fights are still there too. They didn't go anywhere.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    How bout that whoopin Boston laid on Pitt tonight? I couldnt have been more happy to see Crosby crying like a little girl. I cannot stand that guy.

Was impressed the the Blackhawks as well. good games tonight, though i dont see why LA/Chi play agin tomorrow, thats kinda messed up

MattyLite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    How bout that whoopin Boston laid on Pitt tonight? I couldnt have been more happy to see Crosby crying like a little girl. I cannot stand that guy.

Was impressed the the Blackhawks as well. good games tonight, though i dont see why LA/Chi play agin tomorrow, thats kinda messed up

I think the game was much tighter than the score reflected. Rask played very well. You could tell the Pens were getting frustrated.

Boston is also very good at blocking passing lanes. Seems like they are always able to get a stick on the puck.

As long as both teams stick to their game plans it should still be a tight series.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Fantastic game! I like Boston in this series. I do like Crosby though. He is a very talented player and could out shoot Boston if it weren't for their great defense and a great netminder (Rask). If Boston slacks at all, the trio (Crosby, Malkin and Iginla) will out shoot them. It's a tough series but well worth the effort for either team.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So who is watching the NHL Winter Classic? I'm sure we've got some Red Wings fans here.

No score after 1 period, lots of snow. It should be a fun game.

Top Bottom