Any Harley riders? Or any Bike for that matter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    My first street bike was a 883 sportster, then I went to a 600 Katana, then a GSXR750. I havent ridden in 5 years. I am really wanting a Hayabusa. I think they are awesome machines.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I've got a an '04 Honda Shadow VLX ...no pic to post but, apparently, it looks like either a Harley or an Indian (which I find incredibly hilarious when someone makes such a comment about my bike :D:laugh::D).

Went to Fort Wayne today with a friend ...in the car. I've been riding the bike so much that it just felt weird driving.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I've got a an '04 Honda Shadow VLX ...no pic to post but, apparently, it looks like either a Harley or an Indian (which I find incredibly hilarious when someone makes such a comment about my bike :D:laugh::D).

The VLX's have a lot of designs from Harley's.

I had an '85 Shadow VT700C for a little while, sold it and I picked up a 2000 Ninja ZX7R. Ill have to get a picture uploaded.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Sent u a pm, but forgot u can't reply cuz ur new, but this post pretty well confirms it for me, I'm guessing you're the same mysticwolf from bwb? Met u when we went to see palerider before he passed. Craig right?
    The one and only :D How you been kevin? been a long time. Have you heard of the riders read? Thats where we all hang out now. If your not a memeber, come and check us out sometime.

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Normally Im all about Harley bashing. But since you used to ride a Z1 900 Ill let it go. :D;)

In all seriousness I ride when I can. Right now Im on a 2002 Yamaha FZ1. Im saving up for a new Kawasaki Ninja 1000.

There is an old saying that goes "If you want to stop riding motorcycles start working on them for a living". Its true Ill tell you.

BTW I really dont care what brand people ride as long as we all ride together.

I just cant resist tweaking HD riders because I know I can out run them. :D
    Yeah well............... you cant out run my 5.56 :laugh: I rode with a guy from KY a few weeks ago, he had a Kaw ZX14, you talk about wicked fast :n00b: It will out run anything out there today. I like the crotch rockets, rode a few, but they are just not for me, Not very comfy for long rides like me and the wife do.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    Mine is the blue/silver, the Screamin' Eagle belongs to my old man. 2005 and 2006.

282933_10101542239456698_150479660_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Never owned a Harley, but I have had several other type bikes.

Sold this one off a couple months back,
    copbike.jpg

Got this one brand new in '08, put 50k miles on it,
    myride.jpg

And I just traded that one for this one,
    fjrleft.jpg

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edporch
    Nice FJR.
    I'm sure it's a joy to ride.

Just be careful and not get ticket. :D

Thanks!

Working hard on that advice, although temptation is powerful at times!

I on my FJR I many times will look down and see that I'm doing 95-100mph and not even know it!

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by edporch
    Nice FJR.
    I'm sure it's a joy to ride.

Just be careful and not get ticket. :D

I on my FJR I many times will look down and see that I'm doing 95-100mph and not even know it!

I was alot more speed conscience when on my Harleys, like you said, now I'll be cruising down the road look at my speedo and Im going alot faster than I thought!

JohnBoy1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Ride a 2009 Buell 1125r. I use it as my everyday ride and the boss lady said we can get a new streetglide tax time.

Top Bottom