• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I was bitten by this nefarious bug and it is worse than having an illegal substance abuse habit. At the very least my habit is not illegal, but it is getting expensive.

I'm still looking for a few models... but, it is hard to find good guys to buy them from and even more difficult to find the guns themselves.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    What are you looking for?

Combat Competition first, then a Custom Combat. On the newly revised H&K website they now list these as two distinct current models. Earlier I was under the impression the Combat Competition was an evolved model from the Custom Combat.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I like my P2000 sk a lot now that I have the 12 round magazine and an X-Grip. That made all the difference in getting a proper grip instead of a two fingered I hope I can hang on to it grip. Since the WI politicians don't trust us to CC I don't have to worry about how it prints. And besides, the little extra grip length would not show unless the clothes were tight. All the more reason to move back to a state of sanity, instead of Berkley East.

Last edited:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yep!! I own a USP full size 9mm, A USP Compact in .40 cal, an MP 5 in 9mm, and an H&K 91 they are some of the best firearms in the world with out a dought, :ar15:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    What's the hold up? I carry a P7M8 daily, I love it.

Two small kids, a 50+hour per week job and a honey-do list that grows faster than kudzu. Not to mention a need to be out on my bike when the weather is this nice. :)

(Got the p7 last weekend. Not excuse really, I'm a slacker. ;))

standanjohn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    I have carried either a full size 45 or a compact 9 USP daily for about 10 years. Never any malfunction of any kind at the range, no matter what I feed them. EVER. Mine are variant one. Never really cared much for a DAO trigger, but I have friends that like the LEM better than the Glock trigger.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Do you own any with the LEM trigger? If so, what do you think of it? Some like it, some don't...

Nope both of my USP's are DA/SA var 1 I carried a S&W 5906 for years so it was what I was used too, I absolutly love my USP's with the DA/SA trigger's:draw: The USP 9mm fullsize has better than 30,000 rounds down the pipe with never a malfuction, Not one! still as acurate as the first day I got it.

MPD179

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Northwest Indiana
    I just picked this one up last month .... shoots really nice!

Pictures045.jpg

Im still looking to get the USP Tactical and HK 45

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    I picked up a Tactical & Expert in .40S&W a few days ago. They were the last ones the distributor had in stock. And, their numbers seem to be dwindling fast.

I just have a sneaking suspicion that the loons will be going after anything with a threaded barrel or high capacity mags, which means I might do without lunch money, if it means I can get something worthwhile.

With the exception of a few 9mm's I have stuck with the .40S&W to ease inventory control. But I have heard some really like the HK45's too.

Good luck on finding what you want. There are still some halfway decent finds out there for NIB H&K models, if you don't mind the search effort and have an FFL who will work with you.

Top Bottom