• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

Watch for a great line by Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey. "I'm a Methodist; Jackie's a Methodist; God's a Methodist. It's the right thing to do."

Also a great scene when one of Jackie's team mates asks why he doesn't shower with the rest of the team.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    About the only adult movie I've seen recently was Iron Skies. It was freakin' hilarious! Best thing I've seen in a while. Haven't seen any theatre movies recently, but that's going to change over the summer. Superman, Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, Star Trek and a few others will drag us to the theatre to get some popcorn and watch them with our fellow fans!

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Saw GI Joe Retaliation last weekend. My rating: Meh. Worth renting.

Excited for this summer though!

Man of Steel
    Pacific Rim
    Star Trek
    Hangover 3
    Hunger Games #2

and.....

WORLD WAR Z

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Django was pretty fantastic.

Skyfall (bought it on blu ray the day it came out and just watched it last week) is pretty awesome. Daniel Craig is my favorite Bond.

Argo is very solid.

But what I can't wait for is Iron Man 3. I'm more excited than my first grader that is the biggest super-hero fanatic I know.

We are seeing it opening weekend and getting the blu ray the day it comes out. I'm seriously pumped for this one.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    About the only adult movie I've seen recently was Iron Skies. It was freakin' hilarious! Best thing I've seen in a while. Haven't seen any theatre movies recently, but that's going to change over the summer. Superman, Iron Man 3, Pacific Rim, Star Trek and a few others will drag us to the theatre to get some popcorn and watch them with our fellow fans!

I saw Irok Skies. :yesway:

Also be careful what you call "adult movie". :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This movie?

41a602ea07cab6f25582811e8bad2fc5ff7732ec.jpg

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Last movie I went to the theater to see was OZ great and powerful. I loved it, the visual/CG/cinematography was great!

Can't really think of any other movies I've watched recently.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Last night I watched Mars Attacks. A very under-appreciated movie. If you've not seen it, see it.

Tonight I just finished The President's Analyst. Another awesome flick that most people haven't seen.

Tomorrow night I'm thinking I might watch Repo Man or maybe Zorro The Gay Blade.

A few days ago I watched Captain Blood.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Last night I watched Mars Attacks. A very under-appreciated movie. If you've not seen it, see it.

Tonight I just finished The President's Analyst. Another awesome flick that most people haven't seen.

Tomorrow night I'm thinking I might watch Repo Man or maybe Zorro The Gay Blade.

A few days ago I watched Captain Blood.
    Go with Repo Man. It's one of my favourites and the new Blu-Ray is apparently great.

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Oblivion!

Fantastic flick. Hard to find decent orignial sci-fi but I thought this was a great one.

Sort of like an inverted Terminator: send the human into the future to kill the robots.

Saw this on imax on April 12, man the visuals are good. The story is good too, not just eye candy.

Top Bottom