• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I got to coonfinger the one at Applied Ballistics in Lafayette. They have a "deal" where for $10 you can put 10 rounds through it on their range. I passed. It looks and feels funny for a Glock to be so tiny.

I went ahead and took the "deal" though it was painful to my wallet. But I am glad I did. Not going to buy one, but at least I know how it shot.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Seriously no one in Indy got one to let me check it out before I flop down $$$$$$ to be on a list ???

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Bare arms has one but there is a little problem $559.00

I was gonna say they had one Wednesday when we stopped in. I actually like the feel of it, better fit in my hands than a full size Glock. I don't really like the price though. I get calls almost everyday from customers looking for us to get one in. When we do, I'll start a layaway on at least one for myself.

Maybe more guns than ammo. 380 is becoming as scarce as 22 lr

We sell out faster on 380 than 22lr now. But that's because we don't receive as much 380 as the 22lr most weeks. That and a lot of our customers are buying 380 caliber guns for carry.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    We're and how much ???
    Fort Liberty in Avon. $429. Plainfield Shooting Supplies I believe will be either $429 or $399, but there's no waiting list. You have to get lucky with the UPS guy and when they get it on the shelf. Bradis also has a waiting list, but you have to pay in full. They'll currently go 10 deep. If they get down to just a few, I think they'll go with 10% down, which is their usual deal. I only know the West Indy area. There's a little shop in Clermont that might do a waiting list, too, but I don't know how much volume he does. Anyway, they are all good shops, and I'm hoping the supply catches up. I've read that Glock is really cranking these things out.

Top Bottom