Any experience or reviews of GSG 522-SD (.22LR MP5 clone)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Congratulations on the M&P.

I picked up a GSG-522 at Dunhams for $250 about a month ago for my son, and he loves it. About 150 rounds through it so far with no issues.

Read good things about the M&P-15 22 as well, but couldn't find any in my area.

Sling

DEC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Angola
    I bought one last summer at Dunhams on clearance and then bought the GSG-522P through Gun Broker as well. They are fun guns to plink with or just burn through cheap ammo. Mine have been extremely reliable. There are some things that you can do to improve them too, like buying a complete bolt kit to replace all the soft alloy screws, HK take down pins, buffer cushions, foam fill the stock, etc. Mine have been great so far.

GSG-5SD.jpg

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    I bought one last summer at Dunhams on clearance and then bought the GSG-522P through Gun Broker as well. They are fun guns to plink with or just burn through cheap ammo. Mine have been extremely reliable. There are some things that you can do to improve them too, like buying a complete bolt kit to replace all the soft alloy screws, HK take down pins, buffer cushions, foam fill the stock, etc. Mine have been great so far.

GSG-5SD.jpg

Wow! That is one sexy firearm!! Congrat's!

Top Bottom