Any deals out there on stripped or semi-complete lowers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Looking for multi-packs or singles.
    Last time I purchased was a couple to three years ago, stripped PSA blems (I could find no blemishes) 10 pack for $500 shipped, hoping for something similar.

rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    Rural King had Anderson stripped lowers for $43 this week

Good luck finding them in stock. I was wanting to pick up a few and was apparently a little slow on the draw. They are out of stock in Greenwood, Martinsville, and Columbus as of today when I called them. They did say however that they were pretty sure the would get a shipment in before the sale ends.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    Good luck finding them in stock. I was wanting to pick up a few and was apparently a little slow on the draw. They are out of stock in Greenwood, Martinsville, and Columbus as of today when I called them. They did say however that they were pretty sure the would get a shipment in before the sale ends.

Same experience here with Bloomington and Bedford. I called the Bedford store and they said I could order them online and have the receiver shipped to them. Too bad the receiver is out of stock and is listed for $59.98. Big thumbs down to RK:noway:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Grey Wolf in Avon has Andersons for $59.99. If you spoke with the owner he might give you a discount on a bulk buy.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    We have Andersons in stock as well. If you are looking for 10, we can probably get something figured out.

Also, regarding Rural Kings ad for the lowers the other week......I can say with high confidence that the entire company more than likely didn't not have a single lower at that price. They advertised the closed loop lower receivers and I know that all of the closed loop triggered lowers are being ran on a single machine at Anderson....and that each one is allocated to one customer. There will not be any of those lowers available for a while except through that single group.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom