• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I've been playing this game since it came out, and I can easily say it's my favorite 1st person shooter.

Any other players on PC? My username on BF3 is Lammchop1993.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    yeah I do... i havent played in a while though, i dont even remember my username. lol... but i played the crap out of it

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    The advantage I noticed right away was the fact that on PC the engine could be used to its fullest (shadows, textures, and other things are very nice looking compared to consoles)

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I bought it for PS3 and I didn't like it. It was just awkward to play I thought. I kick it old school on the PS3 with Battlefield 1943.

What is the big advantage to PC over console?

really, everything. Much much much smoother gameplay, stunning graphics, 64 player multiplayer. It just plays right. Probably the most realistic 1st person shooter I have ever played.

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    I kick it old school on the PS3 with Battlefield 1943.

LOL. Thats newish school. If you really wanted to kick it old school, you'd play Battlefield 1942. I've been playing every version since then.

Love the Battlefield series a lot more than any other FPS out there. PC is definitely the way to go. Better graphics, if your computer can handle them. More players. Wider maps.

But I actually have both the PC and PS3 versions of the game for BF3, and BF BC2. And the players are actually easier to play against on the PS3. Skills have been more developed on the PC. I can finish in the top 3 almost every time on the PS3. But I'd be luck to finish in the top 10 on the PC.

Helicopters and airplanes are much easier to use on the PS3 with the controller. I need to install on on my PC just for flying. I can do it, but realize that I've been getting more kills on the PS3 while flying, than on the PC.

Look me up. I'm HANGER3_com on PC and woody2424 on PS3. (I think these links will work.)

LYHTSPD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Near Evansville
    I have it for the PC, but have not played it too much. I got it when it first came out and it was buggy with a bunch of crashes. I think I have fixed most of the issues. I would love to be able to play with the same group of guys again and again. I think it make the game a lot more enjoyable.
    My name is the same in game as on here.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom