• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobertaX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple
    It looks like a few of the "Organizing For Action" anti-gunners will be in Broad Ripple this coming Friday, 14 June, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., at the intersection of Westfield and Riveria (where the Monon Trail crosses Westfield Blvd.).

Gee, it sure seems like a good time/place for some kind of counter-event....

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why are these rallies always while I'm at work?! Don't these anti-gunners have jobs? ......oh wait.

I will generalize as that makes the libs' heads explode, even though they do it on a regular basis. This can go one of two ways. Most lib protestors seem to come down in one of two categories. The first group does not have a job so they are available to attend such protests. Then you have the second group, that seems to have become more and more common in the Obama era, the paid mob.

ultrabob

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    morristown in
    yea maybe that is the problem they have too much free time living off the system that they are trying to further their cause so they can continue to milk working people out of their rights.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hosted by Erica Krause, she did the Anti gun rally @ Coats office.

Another fine event brought to us by Obama's Organizing for Action.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I'll be zooming through their rally a few times if they'll actually be on the Monon

If you see a skinny guy riding along the trail on a Look 695 carrying a pistol on his hip, doing 30 MPH and yelling at idiots to get out of his way....that is me.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I will be in that area at that time so I guess I'll check it out. Should I make a sign? What should it say? Ideas anyone?

This nation was founded by free, peaceable men with guns and the will to use them for good.
    Today, we have people attempting to destroy it that know neither good, peace, freedom, guns, nor manhood.

OK, it's a little wordy, but it's better than a simple raised middle finger.
    shrug2.gif

Blessings,
    Bill

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    They must be really dedicated to spend a Whole hour to protest, that's dedication.

I wouldn't write them off as foolish yet. They very likely already have news media contacts set up for coverage, interviews, etc. That puts them one step smarter than any local pro 2nd A rallies that I have seen.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wouldn't write them off as foolish yet. They very likely already have news media contacts set up for coverage, interviews, etc. That puts them one step smarter than any local pro 2nd A rallies that I have seen.

And it doesnt hurt that many news outlets are liberally biased and are more likely to cover this than a pro 2A demonstration. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

I know of one guy who organized a Libertarian anti-big gov't protest and I dont think a single news outlet bothered to show up even with direct invites. I guess they all had bigger stories to cover that day.

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Liberals have nothing better to do than harm other people. They really are a disease on humanity.

WawaseeHoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fishers and Wawasee
    Why is it that the left always has to couch their events and 'movements' in aggressive terms such as "occupy", "not back down", and the like? Maybe they are making up for a certain lack of masculinity among their male population (or perhaps the overabundance among their females).

But somehow we are labeled the violent ones :dunno: :rolleyes:

Top Bottom