• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Makes me wonder....Is he going to go back to his Anti-Gun ways? Or is he officially converted? I know I would be.

I also agree with the hypocrite statement!

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    I know of people ( sheeple) who are intensely anti-gun....and they will NEVER admit to anyone needing a firearm, for any reason, until THEY are attacked....
    or until THEY are in need of meat on the table to feed their families....

I know of only one couple, who after the wife was attacked, found themselves at a gun sellers' establishment buying a self-defense pistol, after 25 years of telling all who would listen that NO ONE deserves to protect themselves....hypocrites, indeed.

I am Out...:cool:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    hmm dirty democrat. He wants to disarm the people but he is too good to go bare handed against the intruders. To bad for him too hell usually criminals like mush headed liberal politicians I hope the intruder wasnt in his district he might lose a vote :laugh:. He might have some damage control to do with his party faithfull. :twocents:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Notice how the article was rather vague.......if it were an "average" gun owner, there would have been all sorts of gruesome heresay details. I'm sure this story will not get the attention it deserves....at least not in the pop media.

Top Bottom