• ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    1. Those are actors.

2. Those are fake guns. All the firearms for sale there are illegal under the NY SAFE Act.

3. In New York City 4 people with brand new carry licenses walked in? Horsefeathers.

4. They have an FFL for that business? Notice no ATFE inspection shown.

It's all a lie.

Fake guns, likely replicas, blank guns or airsoft. Look at the 870 when he pumps it the chamber never open and closes etc.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    If conservatives don't like something, they don't participate. If "progressives" don't like something, they try to get it banned for everyone. I know I'm stereotyping, but this is how I see it in a nutshell. The lack of tolerance from progressives is stupefying to me.

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    I wonder if they discount due to the history of the weapon. I don't think that just because the weapon done what it was suppose to do makes it bad weapon. I would think that it works just fine and the person or persons that pulled the trigger were the ones that needed a recall. I would have bought my first gun there.

Sonney

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    What would people's reactions be if the set up a car lot and then told every prospective customer that every car on the lot was used in a crime? "Well, I thought I needed a car - but they're just too dangerous - I would probably kill myself or others if I had a car". Great logic. "We're not responsible for our actions so we must blame objects for everything".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1. Those are actors.

2. Those are fake guns. All the firearms for sale there are illegal under the NY SAFE Act.

3. In New York City 4 people with brand new carry licenses walked in? Horsefeathers.

4. They have an FFL for that business? Notice no ATFE inspection shown.

It's all a lie.
    I'm pretty sure Kirk is on it here. I'd be willing to bet the "first time gun buyers" are actors in on it as well. Purely PROPAGANDA. They are taking a page from the anti smoking ad blitz and applying it to their Anti Gun agenda.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Would these be the same people who ran the PSA showing the kid stealing his Mom's gun and taking it to school to give to his teacher?

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Wait... this? This is the one that (name) used there?

You're right. Every gun has a history, and those should not be repeated. So I'm going to buy this one and give it a safe home where that won't happen again.

I might be persuaded to use a few non-INGO-safe words to the "sales"person as well.

Blessings,
    Bill

+1 thought the same thing.

Top Bottom