• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "This girl's dead. That guy's dead... That guy in the corner is definitely dead."

Warm Bodies

"This case is empty."

"What do you mean, empty?"

"Empty. The opposite of full! This case is supposed to be full! Anyone care to explain?"

"The guardians... gave the stones... to someone they could trust... who-who took another route... she's supposed to contact this person... in a hotel... and she's looking for the address. Easy."

"Dort."

"It's-it's planet Fhloston, in the Angel Constellation!"

"We're saved."

"I'm screwed..."

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "Sure, sure, I know... it just happened. Coulda happened to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, slipped on the floor and accidentally stuck your d*** in my wife. "Whoops! I'm so sorry, Mrs. H. I guess this just isn't my week.""
    The Last Boy Scout

And in keeping with that theme...

"Your parents are probably wondering where you are."
    "Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into?"

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "I'll bet someone back east is going, "Now why don't he write?"
    Dances With Wolves

And keeping with the theme of period pieces…

"You want me to kill Jappos, I'll kill Jappos. You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I'll kill the enemies of Jappos… Rebs or Sioux or Cheyenne… For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want, but keep one thing in mind; I'd happily kill you for free."

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "You want me to kill Jappos, I'll kill Jappos. You want me to kill the enemies of Jappos, I'll kill the enemies of Jappos… Rebs or Sioux or Cheyenne… For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want, but keep one thing in mind; I'd happily kill you for free."

The Last Samurai

Here he comes! Shall I shoot him in the back when he passes?
    No! I want this to be a fair fight. I'll shoot him in the back. It's the Code of the West.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here he comes! Shall I shoot him in the back when he passes?
    No! I want this to be a fair fight. I'll shoot him in the back. It's the Code of the West.
    Dirty Dingus Magee

Okay, this is the first time I've ever actually tried to challenge you film buffs, but there's ample material to work with here if you wanna cheat and google the answer. (Just like I had to do to answer steve666's quote above.)

[on phone to room service]"We'd like some San Daniele ham, a portion of cheese… and two bottles of water. We get thirsty after sex."
    "What did he say?"
    "He has the same problem."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Okay, this is the first time I've ever actually tried to challenge you film buffs, but there's ample material to work with here if you wanna cheat and google the answer. (Just like I had to do to answer steve666's quote above.)

[on phone to room service]"We'd like some San Daniele ham, a portion of cheese… and two bottles of water. We get thirsty after sex."
    "What did he say?"
    "He has the same problem."

La Femme Nikita ?

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Red Dawn

"You have to set an example even in the face of stupidity. And everybody that reads comic books knows that Kirby Silver Surfer is the only Silver Surfer, now am I right or wrong?"

Top Bottom