• WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    "we're not drug dealers. we're fundraisers."

Half Baked (?)

"She was fifteen years old going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen. She was very willing! I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut.
    Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all ... and I don't think you do either!
    No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with.
    And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a ******* vegetable? Don't make a bit of sense to me.
    If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko, nuts!"

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    One flew over the coo coo's nest.

" Cysts..on the walls of her lungs...we couldnt even take her thru Denver it was so high.."

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Dad...I think hes gonna pork 'er.

European Vacation

" Woman! Do you THINK God knew what He was doing when He created woman? Huh? No s*it - I really wanna know!

Or do you think it was another one of His minor mistakes like tidal waves, earthquakes, FLOODS? Think women are like that?

S'matter? You don't think God makes mistakes?!? Of course He does! We ALL make mistakes! Of course, when WE make mistakes they call it "evil". But when GOD makes mistakes, they call it..... "nature". Ever take a long hard look at a giraffe,.. what was he thinking?

So whaddya think? Women...... a mistake?
    Or did he ...... DO IT TO US ON PURPOSE?!? "

Top Bottom