• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    My question is: what is the purpose of the study ? What real value does it have ? At the end of the day it seems to me someone with an advanced degree authors a paper which gets published in a journal read by his/her peers and they then all stand around in a close circle nodding their heads and agreeing about how usefull to society they are.

IMHO most people with a PhD (piled higher and deeper) have generally spent most of their lives entrenched in the halls of academia rather than enter mainstream society and pursue a vocational field that actually results in producing something useful.

I say pshaw and phooey. WGAS

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Out of everything on that page, this was the study you linked? I'm guessing you missed the, "average penis length revealed" on the same page.

I'm going to post some dong selfies on social media now.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Out of everything on that page, this was the study you linked? I'm guessing you missed the, "average penis length revealed" on the same page.

Keep in mind that was a study of blokes, not yanks. So to speak.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    This "research" I don't feel like tells me anything I didn't already know.

The one issue I see is that I was under the understanding that if a guy posts a "selfie" he is not a man... Is this not true?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

The one issue I see is that I was under the understanding that if a guy posts a "selfie" he is not a man... Is this not true?

NYET!!!

FullSizeRender%202_zpslspzkusa.jpg~320x480

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    "For instance, lead author Emily Grijalva, PhD, assistant professor of organization and human resources, notes the lack of women in senior roles of leadership could be influenced by disparities in perceptions of femininity and leadership."

Personally I think she should spend a lot less time trying to 'ponder' these 'thought provoking' politically correct daydreams and spend most all of her time in the kitchen making bacon sammich's for the man in her life. She then should serve them up to him with his favorite beer while she's nekkid.

Oh crap! My honey was reading this post over my shoulder!!!! Please add purple where needed! She adding purple to me as I type this...OUCH!~!!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

Please don't post your selfies on social media. The pic in your signature is enough in itself. :):

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

FIRST MISTAKE! MEN don't say "I feel like", MEN say I THINK!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    As noted in a different thread, MOST studies have an agenda, usually not stated, prior to beginning the study. The 'study', then, simply 'confirms' the pre-disposed agenda of the author(s). This alleged 'study' is a prime example.

Therefore, this 'study' is dubious at best, and should be given zero credibility.

Even though I agree with it! :lmfao:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom