• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Maybe I have missed some, but has anyone noticed this happening anywhere except the heavily anti-gun states???

Wonder if the cowards are equally brave if the victim is possibly armed???

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Maybe I have missed some, but has anyone noticed this happening anywhere except the heavily anti-gun states???

Wonder if the cowards are equally brave if the victim is possibly armed???

Take a big group of thugs in somewhere like downtown Indy on a sat night and they won't think twice, don't think for a second that our state is any different then any other, there just happens to be a few of us that have our **** together and are ready for what comes our way and deal with it!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I thought Mike Bloomberg said the city was now thoroughly scanned by CCTVs, so that no bad guys would escape scrutiny, and they're also utilizing new face recognition technology. So what's the big delay????

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Take a big group of thugs in somewhere like downtown Indy on a sat night and they won't think twice, don't think for a second that our state is any different then any other, there just happens to be a few of us that have our **** together and are ready for what comes our way and deal with it!
    They may try something, but the difference in our state is that even if their victim isn't armed there is a good chance a passerby is armed.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    What really surprised me about this article is that they mentioned people acknowledging that the Knockout game IS a problem and actually standing up against it. All other articles are just the victim getting hurt and that's that.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    The language defines the subject. When we speak of Modern Defense Rifle in the anti gun terms of assault weapon we have lost any argument by accepting their definition and using it. Same goes for calling these vicious ambush assaults against unsuspecting victims a "game". The sooner we stop calling it a "game" the sooner a jury will take your claim serious that you believed you were legitimately in fear of bodily harm or death. The self defense laws center on what you believe, not what is the truth. If you believe it is a game and call it that you had no legal right to fire in self defense even though your life was indeed in danger is what a prosecutor will say. If I use the term "knockout game" it WILL be in the context of explaining this term is inaccurate and an attack that can cause severe bodily harm or death is not a game, otherwise we would call Russian Roulette "The Russian Roulette Game".

Last edited:

dmonsche

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2013
    The language defines the subject. When we speak of Modern Defense Rifle in the anti gun terms of assault weapon we have lost any argument by accepting their definition and using it. Same goes for calling these vicious ambush assaults against unsuspecting victims. The sooner we stop calling it a "game" the sooner a jury will take your claim serious that you believed you were legitimately in fear of bodily harm or death. The self defense laws center on what you believe, not what is the truth. If you believe it is a game and call it that you had no legal right to fire in self defense even though your life was indeed in danger. If I use the term "knockout game" it WILL be in the context of explaining this term is inaccurate and an attack that can cause severe bodily harm or death is not game, otherwise we would call Russian Roulette "The Russian Roulette Game".
    This makes a lot of sense. I can see a lot of people's reaction if one of these thugs gets shot. "oh it's just a game...no reason to shoot him. He was a good boy."

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    The language defines the subject. When we speak of Modern Defense Rifle in the anti gun terms of assault weapon we have lost any argument by accepting their definition and using it. Same goes for calling these vicious ambush assaults against unsuspecting victims a "game". The sooner we stop calling it a "game" the sooner a jury will take your claim serious that you believed you were legitimately in fear of bodily harm or death. The self defense laws center on what you believe, not what is the truth. If you believe it is a game and call it that you had no legal right to fire in self defense even though your life was indeed in danger is what a prosecutor will say. If I use the term "knockout game" it WILL be in the context of explaining this term is inaccurate and an attack that can cause severe bodily harm or death is not a game, otherwise we would call Russian Roulette "The Russian Roulette Game".

This makes a lot of sense. I can see a lot of people's reaction if one of these thugs gets shot. "oh it's just a game...no reason to shoot him. He was a good boy."

For sure. Great point Paul30.

Top Bottom