Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It must be nice to have government thugs ready and willing to do your bidding against those who cause you problems. And the coast guard being there, please. It's nice to know that warrants aren't worth the paper they're written on now, kinda like restraining orders. This wasn't about the husband it was about her all the way.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Come on guys. You know this would never happen in the US, the home of the free and the land of the brave.

See how I did that? I'm trying to stay on their good side. Nothing to see here.... this is the most transparent administration ever.... :tinfoil:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who didn't see this coming when they created the Department of Homeland Security? Seriously?

Yep, Bush's fault again....... although this wasn't happening then....... and journalists contrary to the obama administration have been targeted before just recently..........

but bush

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You're the only one who mentioned Bush, I was talking about DHS. But, hey, if you wanna bring dubya up feel free. He was the head honcho who gave us the stasi.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    It must be nice to have government thugs ready and willing to do your bidding against those who cause you problems. And the coast guard being there, please. It's nice to know that warrants aren't worth the paper they're written on now, kinda like restraining orders. This wasn't about the husband it was about her all the way.
    I THOUGHT, this was the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!!! Where WE the PEOPLE had RIGHTS, and were INNOCENT, until PROVEN Guilty.....
    I thought I "gave" 26 years of my life, defending a CONSTITUTION, that MEANT something !!!!!
    NOW, I just don't know .....

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    You're the only one who mentioned Bush, I was talking about DHS. But, hey, if you wanna bring dubya up feel free. He was the head honcho who gave us the stasi.

Have we forgotten all of the good that the DHS has done for us? They protect us and keep us safe from all of the evil doers. I know that I feel safer. :n00b:

Even in jest, that was really painful to type.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Yep, Bush's fault again....... although this wasn't happening then....... and journalists contrary to the obama administration have been targeted before just recently..........

but bush

Lets please leave the but bush out of this conversation. Just talking about the current government is sickening enough...

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Come on guys. You know this would never happen in the US, the home of the free and the land of the brave.

See how I did that? I'm trying to stay on their good side. Nothing to see here.... this is the most transparent administration ever.... :tinfoil:
    Same here!

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    jeez, this stuff is crazy...I fully expect to have a few Marines shacked up at my house before the end of Obama's term...3rd amendment be damned

I would hold out for the gender neutral hats before letting them through the door. Make sure you tell them 'you're less intimidating that way'. Wonder if they'd do housework?

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    jeez, this stuff is crazy...I fully expect to have a few Marines shacked up at my house before the end of Obama's term...

We're all glaad you feel comfortable enough to share your personal plans on the site, but what does this have to do with the thread :dunno:

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I THOUGHT, this was the UNITED STATES of AMERICA !!!!! Where WE the PEOPLE had RIGHTS, and were INNOCENT, until PROVEN Guilty.....
    I thought I "gave" 26 years of my life, defending a CONSTITUTION, that MEANT something !!!!!
    NOW, I just don't know .....

I feel you there. I "gave" almost 21 years supporting and defending not only the physical constitution, but everything that piece of paper stands for, the very embodiment of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, none of which will ever be "given" to the people of this great nation by the government that wants to control every aspect of the populaces lives.

Makes me sick that we elected the very people who are using this famous parchment, as a door mat. The fact that the government would even do this tells me that the life, liberty, pursuit of happiness are last on the list of things the government wants us to have.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So, honest question, what do you do in this situation?

The slow-boil of tyranny in the country guarantees that no one will react. Events happen, one by one, but it's never big enough to fight back about it.

I think the same people that scream that they'll protect the Constitution are in the same situation - Slow boil. Things like this are happening, one by one... but we just sit back and say "Gosh that's real dumb, they better not do that again!..."

And they do, again, and again, and again.

This is my primary worry. I've got DHS at my door, and no one there to help... or one of us is in hiding, but everyone else is waiting for it to happen to them. Patriotism is already nearly classified as a mental illness today... so it's not like anyone will be on your side if something were to happen.

You know the old saying... "First they came... and I said nothing. Then they came for me... and there was no one left to speak for me."

This **** right here. This is what keeps me up at night. We all say we're fighting the good fight, but the numbers are stacked against us. Yeah, it's real nice that the military is probably on our side... but it's not like they'll be standing at my door if/when they come for me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom