• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alliclaytor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Northside
    First of all great job, second i am PUMPED to hear there are some carmel police officers on ingo, thirdly...what can i use to take care of the coyotes that run through my yard? If you want to get some target practice i can put you on speed dial...still 911? :rockwoot:

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Wow. Awesome job and a huge "Thank You" for using judgement and not throwing the book at the old guy. Three acres huh... Nice. That's the Carmel limit for owning farm animals.

Question I've always had: are bb guns included in the city limit prohibition?

DestructionDan

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    IN KY
    Wait one min here.
    Your a CPD and you didn't give him like 15 tickets for no good reason.
    Don't get me as a Carmel cop hater but I am to a point.
    I managed Domino's there about 12 years ago and after talking to a lot of them they were OK guys. That and I gave them free pizza. So I was a ok guy.

My best CPD story goes And this can't be you because you were nice to a guy you could have done a lot worse to.
    On main and range line went from the right to the turn only because some prick jacked his brakes to turn right. I saved my NEW car.
    Cop turns on the red and blues and gets stuck at the red light LOL No1 let him threw.
    Like a dumb arse I waited for him. Doing the right thing you know.
    5+min he gets threw the light and behind me.
    I give him my paperwork and he's being a you know what.
    Whats this low life do Gave me 6 tickets.
    No seatbelt LOL I TOOK IT OFF YOU PRICK
    Improper use of a left turn only lane. EAT ME I SAVE A PILE UP
    False and fictitious I just left Dan Young not 15mins ago with a new car.
    Reckless driving Again I save carmel from a pile up.
    Something to do with the paperwork from Dan Young not being signed somewhere. Not my problem.
    Last and my FAV. impersonating a police officer
    You know those orange paper things that come in new cars Police HELP GAS you know I tossed them in the back seat of the car and so happens POLICE landed up.

As he gives me the tickets I tell him i'll see your sorry arse in court.
    I point out the fact I could have been at home IN BED before you even got threw that light.

Needless to say I didn't pay a single one of those and made that cop look like a total prick in court. Hope he got fired.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    you still stink

good job, sounds like a common sense resolution. of course the family who called will probably file a complaint about you letting a dangerous felon walk scott free.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The outcome would have been completely different if the guy would have had a radar detector on that shotgun. Getting stomped and tasered would have been the least of his worries. ;)

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Now, if the complainant was the shooter, and there were no other complaints or immediate witnesses identified, it would have been ridiculous not to give him a ticket, or so I've been told.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    where's T Lex? I want his professional opinion.

Uh... looks like someone didn't read the entire thread. :cool:

Officer discretion FTW. :)

Well done.

For the record, though, I think the action could've been justifiably prosecuted under the ordinance. The guy sounds like he even acknowledged that. If tasked to me, I would've done so to the best of my abilities.

Also, from the description, there are some other significant differences between his and LS's conduct.

Top Bottom