• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fatmatt1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    North Vernon
    Hey fellas. I just wanted to give another thumbs up to Acme in Seymour.:yesway:
    This was my second time at their store, and the 2nd experience was just as good as the first.
    I went there with my wife, to find her something from me to her for a Valentines present....I know haha.
    She's never owned anything before, but has shot with me several times.
    We initially went to look for a Glock 26, but they didn't have any.
    She checked out their pink pistols, and didn't care much for any of em...even one of them Charter arms pink lady revolvers.
    I told her not to hesitate to try as many as she wanted, and to ask any questions she might have.....they might be able to answer better than I could.
    She ended up going with a Taurus PT111 Millenium 9mm stainless.
    Out of all of them, she felt that it fit her the best...which was important to consider I told her.
    The sales guy was very nice, again the skinny young guy with a name I do not know....so I will call him skinny youngin.;)
    After we took a trip to the atm to get the money, I had her go in by herself and fill out the paperwork to get that experience too.
    The corny grin on her face when she walked out of the store, carrying her little gun case was priceless.:wwub:

Thanks Acme!:rockwoot:

fatmatt1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    North Vernon
    We used to shoot all the time before we got married and bought a house within city limits....I'm hoping we can get a family range trip in the works, on a more frequent basis.
    My kids are getting a little older, and should enjoy going either to the range or to grandma's house to shoot.

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    The PT 111 is a nice gun. I have shot many rounds through mine and have not had any issues. The only thing that I don't care for is the two dot sights. I prefer the 3 dot sights. But the gun is great.

Top Bottom