• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Don't trust that French man who questionably resembles a delicious pizza-flavored crispy past time snack!

:laugh:

5952984-a-french-man-wiht-a-burret-and-scarf-looking-at-audience-good-avatar-image.jpg

Oui, c'est vrai. :)

Thank you oh my goodness i dont know what i would do without you this evil THING may go off by itself any second now:D

but i wouldnt want it to go off on you though maybe i should just keep it in the safe then if it goes off it wont hurt anyone:dunno:

It's ok you can trust my skills, im an internet gun expert, I had plenty of guns going off on me when I pulled the trigger, I know what to do when that happens. :cool:
    Keep the gun pointed down range and keep pulling the trigger until it's out of ammo, then reload and do it again. :D :yesway:

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Wondering if this would show up on here. I sold that glock to him. Been waiting on a call. Btw he is in a branch of the military.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oh and the last time I cleaned my Glock 17 was by throwing it in the pool. That was to prove a point to a friend who is very protective over his handgun. His FNX9 to be particular. An hour later I got it back out shook it off. 250 rounds later and no malfunctions later I am happy. I will have to cheat and say I put a little oil on it to protect from rust but whatever.

Top Bottom