• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    no, i meant ALL police. I do not believe police SWAT teams are right.

Now you have my interest. In terms of what? I can understand the being against SWAT for certain circumstances in which they are sometimes used, but all? How do you propose dealing with well armed criminals in well defended locations?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Congratulations to all who took the bait.

The discussion does actually serve a purpose.

It shows there are ideals or actions that the majority of people won't go along with.

Even if those stated ideas are faker than pam andersons rack
    it still puts the resistance to them on record.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    you monday morning quarterbacks have no room to judge those officers, you werent there. When you only have seconds to react you had better hope you are fast thinker. Cops are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont. If they kill a drugg addict, they are made out to be some kind of mosters. If they just use their tazers on him a few times, they are being to brutal. If they use their batons they are just bullies beating up "innocent" druggies minding their own business (of corse). OH and if they don't do anything they will get clubbed in the head by a wack job on METH. What do you want us to do?? You should stand in our shoes for a few paces and see what its like to have perps trying to kill you everytime you bust downa door. My simpathies go to the officers. I pray that they dont get PTSD from doing what it takes to go home at night

cops dont have people trying to kill them behind every door they bust down. I have the skills to properly do cqb work, and have done it with REAL people shooting REAL bullets back at me. I know what kind of control this takes, and I never shot an innocent person, or a person who couldnt have done me serious harm. This was a bad shoot. your right, I wasnt there thank goodness, because if I was, I would have testified against every cop there that entered with me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Now you have my interest. In terms of what? I can understand the being against SWAT for certain circumstances in which they are sometimes used, but all? How do you propose dealing with well armed criminals in well defended locations?

how many well armed criminal gangs does the SWAT team take down a year? the number will be none, or small.
    sure they may find some guns, but how many SWAT shootouts did IMPD get into last year?

call in the feds if its that important. I dont believe in local cops having this much power to abuse. The FBI SWAT team is the best non-military entry team in the country.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    how many well armed criminal gangs does the SWAT team take down a year? the number will be none, or small.
    sure they may find some guns, but how many SWAT shootouts did IMPD get into last year?

call in the feds if its that important. I dont believe in local cops having this much power to abuse. The FBI SWAT team is the best non-military entry team in the country.

So you are in favor of expanding the federal government? How many FBI SWAT teams would you think it would take to cover the nation from coast to coast?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm sick of this guy trolling around. It's obvious that he's just looking for a "freak-out" reaction, then sitting back and laughing. Nobody that's not trying to get a crazy reaction would use this video to prove the point that, "things happen fast." BOGUS!!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So you are in favor of expanding the federal government? How many FBI SWAT teams would you think it would take to cover the nation from coast to coast?

you should know im deffinately not for expanding the govt. i dont even believe the FBI is constitutional. but the fact is, they are here to stay. i look at some local SWAT teams and laugh. you would too if you knew what to look for.
    The FBI already does cover the whole united states.

I think too many times SWAT teams make dynamic entries for no reason. much better places to take the suspect down than their homes.

Dredd

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    no, i meant ALL police. I do not believe police SWAT teams are right.

:laugh: do you want cops to just ring the doorbell and ask the perps to come outside and play? Ha ha ha!! If you don't come to them with force you will have more loss of innocent police lifes.

im already at home :dunno: im not gunna pretend to be an officer like you do. and 15ft with a golfclub is a significant distance. what makes this a bad shoot is the fact that he never charged the officer like you said. then it could be justified, but he was shot almost as soon as he was visible to the officers. he fell where he stood and thats where he was the entire time. bad shoot...

Another 1/2 second and he could have been pouncing on the officers like a fat kid on lunch. There is no time to ask questions, he has a weapon, nuff said.

cops dont have people trying to kill them behind every door they bust down. I have the skills to properly do cqb work, and have done it with REAL people shooting REAL bullets back at me. I know what kind of control this takes, and I never shot an innocent person, or a person who couldnt have done me serious harm. This was a bad shoot. your right, I wasnt there thank goodness, because if I was, I would have testified against every cop there that entered with me.

oh testify against the guys who have your back? Reeeall nice. That won't be pretty next time you enter the battlefield

Then why did you start this thread? (besides the glaringly obvious)

i wanted people to see how fast swat has to react when we are doing our job. There is allways people criticizing but they dont know what its really like. I wish there were more of these on tape to show people how fast they happen and what the perps try to do.

Who else is gonna break down doors, Barney fife??

COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!! :D
    images

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I'm sick of this guy trolling around. It's obvious that he's just looking for a "freak-out" reaction, then sitting back and laughing. Nobody that's not trying to get a crazy reaction would use this video to prove the point that, "things happen fast." BOGUS!!

surprisingly though this thread is the most discussion worthy thing he's ever done on this board.

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City

But he has enough posts to use the classifieds! :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom