• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Today, I took my Maadi AK and my Marlin 925M .22MWR. I, ran 113 rounds trough the Marlin. I, bought a sight tool for my AK at the last 1500. I, put 115 rounds through the AK today. At first, I could not figure out why, I could not get my rounds to hit center mass. Then, it dawned on me. I was moving the sight in the wrong direction. After that, I got it to hit where I wanted. After I got it sighted in. I, was putting 1/2 to 3/4 of my rounds in the center circle. On a 8"x12" target at 50 yards. Met a fellow Ingo member and his Wife. Pardon me, I'm horrible with names.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    They might as well put you on the staff at that place.

(not that I'd admit it, but I have done the twist the sight adjust screw the wrong way before, and it's frustrating until you figure it out, then you just feel dumb)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Today, I took my Maadi AK and my Marlin 925M .22MWR. I, ran 113 rounds trough the Marlin. I, bought a sight tool for my AK at the last 1500. I, put 115 rounds through the AK today. At first, I could not figure out why, I could not get my rounds to hit center mass. Then, it dawned on me. I was moving the sight in the wrong direction. After that, I got it to hit where I wanted. After I got it sighted in. I, was putting 1/2 to 3/4 of my rounds in the center circle. On a 8"x12" target at 50 yards. Met a fellow Ingo member and his Wife. Pardon me, I'm horrible with names.
    That would be me. It was good to put a face to your posts. We had a great time there yesterday, and it seemed that there was a larger crowd than usual when we arrived. Only negative.....I think my wife now shoots better than I do.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Yeah, Eric and Buzz are great guys. I've only been there once when Frank was there, he seems nice enough but we didn't wind up speaking much, it was a VERY busy day and he was up and down the line constantly helping people out.

Although I will say this, I saw the groupings that Eric, Buzz and Frank shot with the AR10 @ 100 yards.... those guys will put your eye out with that thing!!:D Ok they probably WON'T put your eye out but they COULD!!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Out of curiosity, why don't you use Crosley? I'm assuming it's driving distance. Not every one is a tight wad like me I guess lol.

Driving distance for me, its almost twice as far and I have a hard time getting time to get to the range as it is. Even when I do get there, I never have time to get everything done that I plan on getting done.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Yeah, Eric and Buzz are great guys. I've only been there once when Frank was there, he seems nice enough but we didn't wind up speaking much, it was a VERY busy day and he was up and down the line constantly helping people out.

Although I will say this, I saw the groupings that Eric, Buzz and Frank shot with the AR10 @ 100 yards.... those guys will put your eye out with that thing!!:D Ok they probably WON'T put your eye out but they COULD!!
    I think if the price is right, you can buy one of those targets off of Buzz as a "pre-shot target" to take home to show the wife. Won't work in my case...she'll know it's not mine...she's usually with me!!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    They might as well put you on the staff at that place.

(not that I'd admit it, but I have done the twist the sight adjust screw the wrong way before, and it's frustrating until you figure it out, then you just feel dumb)

I'm thinking about putting a tent up outside :D.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Out of curiosity, why don't you use Crosley? I'm assuming it's driving distance. Not every one is a tight wad like me I guess lol.

Distance is the main reason. Only takes me 15-20 minutes to get to Atterbury. When we had the meet and greet. It took me 45 minutes to get home from Crosley. I do not mind paying a range fee. Especially when it's safe and well kept. The last time at Ceraland really pissed me off.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That would be me. It was good to put a face to your posts. We had a great time there yesterday, and it seemed that there was a larger crowd than usual when we arrived. Only negative.....I think my wife now shoots better than I do.

It was nice to meet you. Sorry, I'm very bad with names.

Top Bottom