Another accidental shooting at a gun show.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If we gun-owners who are knowledgeable would more instructively and correctively critique negligent and unsafe gun handling practices, gross errors as described in this instance could no longer be passed off as 'accidents'.

To **** off anti-gunners?

You'd think, right?

But, we know that gun control has little to do with guns and everything to do with control. Labeling this and similar instances as accidents is most certainly part of the anti-gun agenda, likening guns to cartoon bombs that can just go off rather than pointing out the irresponsible person's poor choice of actions.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I get yelled at every time I say it but.. There is no such thing as accidental discharges... only negligent ones...

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think a vendor or anyone who leaves a loaded gun on a table or available for sale should be kicked out of the show. If it was a private seller that handed them a loaded gun it's even worse. Yes, the guy who pulled the trigger was stupid and most certainly at fault but it sounds like there is some fault elsewhere as well.
    Nope! The fault is completely on the idiot who dropped the loaded mag then pulled the trigger. How can anyone else be at fault?

Top Bottom