• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I thought we had all learned the lesson not to mix lethal and less-than-lethal in any way shape or form. Hell, don't even put them in the same location or move locations once you know them.

I agree completely. In a stressful situation people have been known to pull lethal instead of less lethal. This is the reason LEO's place their less lethal on the opposite side of their lethal, in hopes to prevent this.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I agree completely. In a stressful situation people have been known to pull lethal instead of less lethal. This is the reason LEO's place their less lethal on the opposite side of their lethal, in hopes to prevent this.

This ^. Wasn't there a video on here of a guy on a BART platform that got blown away by a cop drawing his firearm and shooting the man, (who was subdued by another officer who had his knee in the guy's back) when he allegedly meant to grab his taser?

james9934

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    out2lp.png
    qm.gif

NEVA BIN DUN BEFO

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    Ya they really do not take safety very seriously on that show, my father is blind because someone thought his .22 was unloaded and it discharged as he took it out of the vehicle. It was lights out for my dad ever since then. I could have grown up with a father that could see if that guy would have safety checked his weapon and kept it pointed in a safe direction. You see crap like that and it just pisses me off because kids will see that and may let their guard down. I am a firearm owner and firearm lover despite having every reason to be a liberal gun control nut but I am a stickler for safety and that crap does not help our cause.

Top Bottom