• ...and so much more!
  • sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    the taser shotgun episode.

will is talking about selling the police the saiga 12 and mounting the taser to the front rail. points it right at one of the guys with his finger on the trigger :draw:

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I thought we had all learned the lesson not to mix lethal and less-than-lethal in any way shape or form. Hell, don't even put them in the same location or move locations once you know them.

jbrich

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2009
    Gas City, IN
    I used to really love this show. It is a shame that all these shows end up with the drama side of things. just build the damn guns!!:twocents:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Why do we even need less than lethal in a self defense situation?
    That would be because of the liberal defense "lie"yers who don't want potential clients being dead, and liberals who think that all bad guys can be reabilitated, so if you kill one he won't learn to be a good person.......

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Sadly, the whole show (and shows like this) thrive only when there is drama.
    Chris and the owners daughter trying to date etc...just seems over the top to me
    That the dad/owner gets his undies in a bunch when things are on some
    Sort of "gotta be deadline".
    Build the weapons and have some smiles and then shoot the friggin' iron.
    Leave the drama for daytime tv and Oprah.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why do we even need less than lethal in a self defense situation?

Civilians dont need less than lethal force but police do to arrest suspects and such, it was a built made for law enforcement.

Im always amazed how they handle guns on that show, they always have their finger on the trigger, point the gun at everybody, it's ridiculous and they call themselves " trained professionals under the supervision of trained professionals". :rolleyes:
    I know kids that know better about gun safety than those guys and they are gunsmiths??? WTF?

On one episode Will holds two M16, with fingers on the triggers while pointing them at the rest of the crew. :n00b:
    And of course you dont see him check if they are loaded or not before he picks them up, because we all know guns are almost never loaded and that accidents are very rare when idiots handle guns.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sadly, the whole show (and shows like this) thrive only when there is drama.
    Chris and the owners daughter trying to date etc...just seems over the top to me
    That the dad/owner gets his undies in a bunch when things are on some
    Sort of "gotta be deadline".
    Build the weapons and have some smiles and then shoot the friggin' iron.
    Leave the drama for daytime tv and Oprah.

Hey! Leave Oprah out of this! And touch my Man Card and I'll taze ya... or shoot ya... depending on which trigger I pull... :):

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Civilians dont need less than lethal force but police do to arrest suspects and such, it was a built made for law enforcement.

Im always amazed how they handle guns on that show, they always have their finger on the trigger, point the gun at everybody, it's ridiculous and they call themselves " trained professionals under the supervision of trained professionals". :rolleyes:
    I know kids that know better about gun safety than those guys and they are gunsmiths??? WTF?

On one episode Will holds two M16, with fingers on the triggers while pointing them at the rest of the crew. :n00b:
    And of course you dont see him check if they are loaded or not before he picks them up, because we all know guns are almost never loaded and that accidents are very rare when idiots handle guns.

Police are civilians, but I digress.

I have always wondered whether they check the weapons off camera (or removed during editing) of whether they don't at all. I would like to think that they do, and I can understand why they might remove it, since it would take a lot of the show, but the least they could do is add it to the "do not try this at home" bit.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Police are civilians, but I digress.

I have always wondered whether they check the weapons off camera (or removed during editing) of whether they don't at all. I would like to think that they do, and I can understand why they might remove it, since it would take a lot of the show, but the least they could do is add it to the "do not try this at home" bit.

I know that police are civilians, I meant "civilian" as "non-police". :rolleyes:

I wonder who would check those weapons, if its the same kind of untrained professionals then it would be just as dangerous. :dunno:
    A reminder of the 4 safety rules would be nice at the bigining but since they always break those rules in the show they would never mention them.
    I was greatly surprised that they talked about those rules in American Guns. :yesway:
    It looks like that actually know about gun safety in that show/gun shop as opposed to Sons of guns.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    If Will's a felon why does he flash a badge at the camera? At the beginning of the last show he did it again. Maybe he' an honorary mall cop?

D2VW14_20

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Scottsburg In
    I have never watched the show from beginning to end but the parts I have watched the big dude always is saying, this is something revolutionary or something never done before ..... I just want to be like, uhhhhhhh yes it has.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If Will's a felon why does he flash a badge at the camera? At the beginning of the last show he did it again. Maybe he' an honorary mall cop?

Yeah I wonder what that badge is. :dunno:
    He clearly not a cop and he's saying "me and my boys will come and get you" or something like that like he's a sheriff.
    Not to mention he says he carries a Glock 18. :rolleyes:
    That smells the cop-wannabe.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have never watched the show from beginning to end but the parts I have watched the big dude always is saying, this is something revolutionary or something never done before ..... I just want to be like, uhhhhhhh yes it has.

He invented the AK sniper rifle and other cool stuff. :):

Sons-Of-Guns-Meme.jpg

Top Bottom