Annual gun production up 140% since 2008.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Droogie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2015
    Zionsville
    The number of pistols made has nearly tripled during the Obama administration, which could also reflect more people turning to firearms for personal protection, Pratt suggested.
    I think it's more than fear of Obama. I suspect it's fear of incidents like Ferguson and Baltimore riots that have people buying guns.

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    If you think that was a lot, wait till hillary is president (forgone conclusion). FEAR is the name of the game, whether from riots or the government. Fear mongering will go rampant in January as the election year kicks off. Hillary is the queen of the anti-gun crowd. I can hear the chant going up "get it while you can".

We just saw .22 this week in quantity for the first time in years. That will go away within months. Prices for ARs and AKs will start up again. over 10 mags could also go nuts again. I don't like it, but it looks like the writing is already on the wall.

I heard a couple of days ago that there was only about 4 months worth of ammo for sale at any one time. There are 250 million guns out there already. Too many guns to retrieve without civil unrest. So ammo is the new target. It sounds reasonable to assume that ammo will be the target for gun control advocates. That tact holds real promise for gun control if taxing and id is required. Ammo could double or triple in price to slow down sales and shooting. A photo id means an end to internet sales.
    We have McDonald and Heller court cases, but the future looks bleak with the next nine years of Supreme appointments going to Hillary. They only need one more vote to overturn everything won to date.

I have money down already that Hillary will be the worst president ever for personal liberty. So if you didn't like Obama, get ready to hike up your drawers for Hillary.

Learn to smile, and breathe deeply. You may really need it next year.

devious169

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Earth and you?
    If you think that was a lot, wait till hillary is president (forgone conclusion). FEAR is the name of the game, whether from riots or the government. Fear mongering will go rampant in January as the election year kicks off. Hillary is the queen of the anti-gun crowd. I can hear the chant going up "get it while you can".

We just saw .22 this week in quantity for the first time in years. That will go away within months. Prices for ARs and AKs will start up again. over 10 mags could also go nuts again. I don't like it, but it looks like the writing is already on the wall.

I heard a couple of days ago that there was only about 4 months worth of ammo for sale at any one time. There are 250 million guns out there already. Too many guns to retrieve without civil unrest. So ammo is the new target. It sounds reasonable to assume that ammo will be the target for gun control advocates. That tact holds real promise for gun control if taxing and id is required. Ammo could double or triple in price to slow down sales and shooting. A photo id means an end to internet sales.
    We have McDonald and Heller court cases, but the future looks bleak with the next nine years of Supreme appointments going to Hillary. They only need one more vote to overturn everything won to date.

I have money down already that Hillary will be the worst president ever for personal liberty. So if you didn't like Obama, get ready to hike up your drawers for Hillary.

Learn to smile, and breathe deeply. You may really need it next year.

Couldn't of said it better my self.......zactly!

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Well in 2008 I was 19 and only owned one firearm. Since 2008, my collection has grown just over 2000%. For firearms, it's been a good 7 years.

:rockwoot::ar15:

Top Bottom