• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Boats should all be direct solar power with no batteries for energy storage allowed…

Wind power is the future I tell ya...

b2bdcada7aeb0f0b6ee940911c831b0ed3abf0b435e42a171bde85b211748395_1.jpg

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I don't think this regulation stands a chance. There are a lot of very wealthy people on the gulf coast with a lot of big, powerful, expensive boats they spent small fortunes buying. They are not going to sit by quietly and see their fun diminished. I predict very well-funded legal challenges and a few favors being called in. Maybe a token donation to a save-the-whale fund to give their political friends cover. We'll see. This may be a fun fight to watch.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I don't think this regulation stands a chance. There are a lot of very wealthy people on the gulf coast with a lot of big, powerful, expensive boats they spent small fortunes buying. They are not going to sit by quietly and see their fun diminished. I predict very well-funded legal challenges and a few favors being called in. Maybe a token donation to a save-the-whale fund to give their political friends cover. We'll see. This may be a fun fight to watch.
    I'm appalled you'd say something like this. We have an honest and upstanding government

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Put my pension on the bet that if this moves forward there will be carve outs for those on the exclusive donor list

Top Bottom