• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Being the sort who is, unfortunately, always looking to "have something else", I've been tempted lately.

Ever since I shot my step dad's G-19 and was able to shoot it a lot better than my M&P9c; I've been tempted to trade it for a G-19.

Tell me I'm crazy... Don't let me do this... I have over $100 invested in a holster and mag carrier for the M&P. I can't just trade the pistol. :n00b:

Granted, I could always sell the Raven Phantom and mag carrier separately...

But I doubt I could get a G-19 with 4 factory magazines in an exact trade for my M&P w/ 4 factory mags. Then I'd have to spend another ~ $100 on another holster + mag carrier... *sigh*

No, this isn't a thinly veiled WTT add.

Talk me out of it! lol :n00b:

troy96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    I say carry what makes you feel the safest and will protect you and yours lives the best. If it costs you $100 more to achieve that, so be it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I say carry what makes you feel the safest and will protect you and yours lives the best. If it costs you $100 more to achieve that, so be it.

I'll say this as lovingly as possible. I hate you. :D

This is what's been running in the back of my head: "You shoot it better, it might give you a better chance to save your life."

-OR- "maybe I just need more practice with the M&P?"

:):

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Stick with the M&P. How many decisions in life do you make on an initial, short lived experience? If you get more trigger time in and decide you must have the G19 save for it. The idea is to accumulate firearms rather then going through them like on a whim. This way you won't lose the investment on the M&P and will, with patience, add to your investment with the G19.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Coming from someone who has neither...look at it this way, you have been carrying your M&P already, so you should feel comfortable defending yourself with it right? I mean if you don't why are you carrying it in the first place. I say keep it and save for a G-19.

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I really like the Glock 19. ive had three myself, one 3rd gen and two 2nd gens. BUT. I have some trigger time with the M&P9C. Borrowed my sister's boyfriend's a couple times, and it shot better and felt overall better in my hand then a Glock. Also it concealed and carried like a dream come true. My advice save for the G19 and keep the M&P9C. You already have some stuff invested in it so why not? :D

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If it were as easy as going out and buying a G-19....I would.

But I'm married. And have a mortgage.

And a wife who just doesn't "get" the gun buying mentality. LOL

Maybe if her horse were to "die suddenly" then we'd have more disposable income where I could buy a toy or two... Anyone up for some horse tenderloin? HAH!

-J-

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    If it were as easy as going out and buying a G-19....I would.

But I'm married. And have a mortgage.

And a wife who just doesn't "get" the gun buying mentality. LOL

Maybe if her horse were to "die suddenly" then we'd have more disposable income where I could buy a toy or two... Anyone up for some horse tenderloin? HAH!

-J-

PM me...I can make arrangements:shady:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    If you shoot the Glock better, and like it better, the choice is logical. But don't go to the dark side without trying an XD9sc first! :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom