• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Indoor,

I think you might be viewing this amazing and innovative product all wrong. Cheaper Than Dirt has the image upside down.

This could actually be one of the most useful add-on tools ever conceived.

Think about it: You find yourself stranded in the deep woods. Far from home, completely alone, and with nothing but your wits and a small pocketknife. BUT, thanks to your forethought to purchase this ingenious tool, when your pocket knife won't cut it, BAM! You flip it over and there is your back-up mounted North American Arms revolver!

It's genius really and we all need to think about adding this useful tool to our duty knives.

stnmikita

indoorsoccerfrea

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indoor,

I think you might be viewing this amazing and innovative product all wrong. Cheaper Than Dirt has the image upside down.

This could actually be one of the most useful add-on tools ever conceived.

Think about it: You find yourself stranded in the deep woods. Far from home, completely alone, and with nothing but your wits and a small pocketknife. BUT, thanks to your forethought to purchase this ingenious tool, when your pocket knife won't cut it, BAM! You flip it over and there is your back-up mounted North American Arms revolver!

It's genius really and we all need to think about adding this useful tool to our duty knives.

:): Well when you put it that way, haha...

Makes me wish I hadn't recently sold my mini...I could wow the ladies with my impressively large gun and knife combo...:rockwoot:

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    I remember from my Army bayonet training the ON GUARD position. I think if you had to do an ON GUARD with this device the only thing you would be guarding are the pearly gates. It is cute though.

djones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Greenfield
    whoever dreamed that up needs to conceal carry that IWB @ 12 0 clock and hopefully cut off his man parts off, so that he doesn't spread his DNA to the rest of the population.

That is so ridiculous it actually makes me kinda mad

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Ok, Ka-bar must've gotten a grant or tax break for this or something... because anyone who thinks this would actually sell should be forced to wear it in the smart carry position without any undies on.

Top Bottom