• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Here is my opinion on gun control. I support a ban of all firearms. There have been too many tragedies to bear.

The only moral and intellectually honest solution is that Congress should pass a law that requires that all firearms be collected from their current owners and held in a warehouse somewhere far away. No "assault weapons", large-capacity magazines, no flash suppressors, no "shoulder things that go up", no pistol-grips, no "saturday night specials", no handguns, no more high-powered sniper rifles that can take down airplanes, no armor-piercing ammunition, no hollow-point black talons or anything else. All places would be gun-free zones. No guns allowed anywhere. There won't be any more waiting periods or purchase limitations or licensing because there won't be any more purchases. No more arsenals of weapons, and no more ammunition sales.

The only people who would be exempted from this complete and total firearm ban and will be permitted to keep and bear arms will be the military and citizens not convicted of a felony or adjudged mentally incompetent. Because that's what Natural law and the Constitution require.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Here is my opinion on gun control.

The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Here is my opinion on gun control.

Actually regulate anti-depressants and psychologically altering medications. Instead of giving them out at the drop of a hat to any passer-by, or giving free samples to literally anyone.

Pain meds seem to be highly regulated and they're about the least problematic medication out there. Yet the most dangerous medications are the easiest to get.

People hardly ever point this out. Instead they say they need mental checks on people, without realizing these medications are WHY most individuals end up going nutzoid. Does anyone ever read the label? You know, the part that says this medication can make you extremely suicidal? Why the hell is this stuff given to everyone for damn near anything?

HFDowner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    Excellent ariticle. We muset keep common sense answers in front of the public as much as possbile. Unfortunately, many progressives to want to be confused with the facts. However, there are many folks who will listen to the trust. we just need to state the truth winsomely.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    My opinion

Come%20And%20Take%20It%20Flag%20with%2050%20BMG.gif

Top Bottom