• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I say it is seriously time to truly evaluate the direction in which you, the members of INGO, want this great nation to turn.

I have for years now, been a reverant Republican. I have honestly in my life time, never seen a Dem I would consider voting for.... and I still don't.

I am, however, leaning hard toward Ted Cruz... especially given the events of the last 2-3 months in the Republican primary.

Please take 1 minute to click on this link, and read the actual open letter, included.....

?Humans of New York? just broke character and posted a scathing open letter to Donald Trump

​God Bless the U.S.A.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I love all the leftist people making sure to get their 2 cents in on the Republican Primary. Yawn.

My personal favorite so far are the hacks on FB "I'm a conservative and have been a registered Republican my entire life, but I'm voting for bernie sanders." IE you are not a conservative, if you were you wouldn't be voting for comrade bernie.

Last edited:

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    FYI, I voted for G. W. Bush, John McCain, and Romney. Never was or would be a left-leaning Dem. Check my past posts here. Ted Cruz is the true Conservative in this election cycle.

Good luck keeping your Second Amendment rights, if 'the Donald' is elected.

Yea, I know, he concealed carries.... but HE ain't you (or us) after the election....

I love all the leftist people making sure to get their 2 cents in on the Republican Primary. Yawn.

My personal favorite so far are the hacks on FB "I'm a conservative and have been a registered Republican my entire life, but I'm voting for bernie sanders." IE you are not a conservative, if you were you wouldn't be voting for comrade bernie.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

So does that mean that the democrats that are voting for Trump aren't really liberals?
    Honestly, I used to think liberals had the market cornered on pettiness.... now, I find that conservatives are equally petty. One want to know why the left is winning... look at Trump. The tactics the left have used tradition have been completely embraced by the right. They've had a longer time to perfect their craft, so if I was betting on who's going to come out with the big chair, it would be them, for no other reason than that the right has waved the white flag, and are trying to do something they simply aren't built for.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    FYI, I voted for G. W. Bush, John McCain, and Romney. Never was or would be a left-leaning Dem. Check my past posts here. Ted Cruz is the true Conservative in this election cycle.

I wasn't directing that towards you, but in general to all these libs that keep trying to have these heart to hearts. It's similar to how I could care less whom George Soros denounces on the republican ticket.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Yea, I know, he concealed carries.... but HE ain't you (or us) after the election....

Donald Trump is the only person in the republican primary who has called the 1934 NFA a suppression of second amendment rights.

So he supported an AWB before 9/11, now he realizes the necessity of the second amendment, and continually references France's lack of gun rights for attacks in Paris. Keep peddling con-man cruz, the booger eater.

Cruz also blames Trump for black-lives-matter riots. I'm sure he's receiving big checks from George Soros to make such ridiculous victim-attacking statements.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    One want to know why the left is winning...

Or it could just be the gimme, gimme, entitled plebs we have in this country, that can pop out 8 leaches into poverty to perpetuate the cycle over and over again (the democratic voter base).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or it could just be the gimme gimme entitled plebs we have in this country, that can pop out 8 leaches into poverty to perpetuate the cycle over and over again (the democratic voter base).

Well, contrary to what you believe, the democratic voting base isn't based in poverty (under $20k/year family of 4). Less than half of them vote. Fact check it.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I say it is seriously time to truly evaluate the direction in which you, the members of INGO, want this great nation to turn.

I have for years now, been a reverant Republican. I have honestly in my life time, never seen a Dem I would consider voting for.... and I still don't.

I am, however, leaning hard toward Ted Cruz... especially given the events of the last 2-3 months in the Republican primary.

Please take 1 minute to click on this link, and read the actual open letter, included.....

?Humans of New York? just broke character and posted a scathing open letter to Donald Trump

​God Bless the U.S.A.

Quoted, for the funniest post I have read here this year..

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Donald Trump is the only person in the republican primary who has called the 1934 NFA a suppression of second amendment rights.

So he supported an AWB before 9/11, now he realizes the necessity of the second amendment, and continually references France's lack of gun rights for attacks in Paris. Keep peddling con-man cruz, the booger eater.

Cruz also blames Trump for black-lives-matter riots. I'm sure he's receiving big checks from George Soros to make such ridiculous victim-attacking statements.

Moutons?!

Diamond Dons....what's that? A street gang?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I'm sorry to be the one to point it out, but this post embodies the reasons we ( Trump supporters/ non supporters ) talk past each other. One side feels like they point out flaws in Trump and his character that the supporters just don't take seriously.

Then, IMO, you turn and do the same exact thing. When its pointed out that Trump is the ONLY current candidate that carries, its given no credence whatsoever and you jump to the unsupported claim that we will be treated differently by him after the election (which by the way I thought he can't win. You know something something ceiling something brokered convention). We get it that you don't like him. We're not like you. And we don't want to be.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I'm sorry to be the one to point it out, but this post embodies the reasons we ( Trump supporters/ non supporters ) talk past each other. One side feels like they point out flaws in Trump and his character that the supporters just don't take seriously.

Then, IMO, you turn and do the same exact thing. When its pointed out that Trump is the ONLY current candidate that carries, its given no credence whatsoever and you jump to the unsupported claim that we will be treated differently by him after the election (which by the way I thought he can't win. You know something something ceiling something brokered convention). We get it that you don't like him. We're not like you. And we don't want to be.

You forgot to drop the mic....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What do you think Cruz piling on and blaming Trump for the actions of the 'peaceful protesters' in Chicago says about his character, other than that it had a rather low price tag

Top Bottom