• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My guess is this dude had some other issues that the police would want to discuss with him so he wanted to get away. Wasn't just an expired license.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I was having biscuits and gravy at Peppy's grill on 10th St. near Sherman with a friend when this news came on the tv. Glad to hear the good guy got 'em.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My guess is this dude had some other issues that the police would want to discuss with him so he wanted to get away. Wasn't just an expired license.

As senseless as this sounds I am not surprised at the actions taken by those thugs. They lack all sense of morality, have zero honer and lack any respect for human life. Total **** stains on society.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    B&G in the swamp...mmmmm mmmm! did you see any tranny prostitutes walk past while you were in there? :laugh:

The stools were all filled by some "different" looking "girls" with "moustaches" and there may or may not have been someone going from table to table asking for prophylactics.... :puke:

The Swamp... is that what you guys call that place? I've never heard that before. It's fitting. :laugh:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    lol, you have never heard it called the swamp? thats an age old moniker for the area from washington to brookside park and from the split to sherman

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    lol, you have never heard it called the swamp? thats an age old moniker for the area from washington to brookside park and from the split to sherman

We have other names for that area and none as nice as the swamp. I have serviced many of the local businesses in the area for a long time. HVAC and refr.
    You meet the most interesting folks in there. In the daytime. At night, well, you know.
    I will never ever go into "The Swamp" unarmed and with good reason from personal experience. If we get an after dark service call no one else will take it so I go.
    Folks really are scared of the area.

Top Bottom