• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Recently got a new phone. With the iPhone5 out my carrier started offering the iPhone4S at a sizeable discount, I was due for an upgrade so I got a new 4S. I wanted to make sure I protect it so I decided to get a case. The clerk suggestion an OtterBox, and it looked good, do I dropped $40 on it. I like it, but the one I got is a two-piece variety, and it can be fiddly.

So I started to look for a one-piece case that would still protect well. DanielOcean03 turned me onto the Magpul iPhone cases...so I ordered one:

MAgpul iPhone4/4S Case

With so many iPhones out there, and how inexpensive the case is, If I was a business owner I would buy a bunch of these and screen-print them with my logo and give them out to my friends, family and valued customers/potential customers.

If I had any artistic ability I would make a mock-up with an INGO logo. Maybe someone else will do that.

If someone has a logo idea and the ability to screen-print I'll offer mine as a prototype!

-Paul

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Saw this one on the Internet somewhere.

5D168001-51FC-4B2A-B6FC-EADE447E3DD9-18955-000016A451C304A3.jpg

TheBigKatz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    N. Indy
    While I do like the idea, and I'm sure some people would buy them.... I can tell you I have an iPhone and insist on using a case....but I am VERY particular on what case/s I am willing to use; And I know many others who are really the same way. Nonetheless, if you keep it to a low dollar item I'm sure many would give it a shot.

Top Bottom